Household Helpers with Shark TSV 20/08/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought a Shark vacuum from Q last year and I love it, it's light yet very powerful. I bought it for upstairs but keep it downstairs for every day. Only thing missing is a hose. I will look at this TSV.

Shark Rocket Duo Clean Vacuum Cleaner
Item Number: 806631
QVC Price £198.00
Todays Special Value Price £149.97
P&P £0.00

Combining the flexibility of a stick vacuum with the constant power of a corded machine, Shark's lightweight Rocket Duo Clean Vacuum Cleaner is easy to carry around your home and features their innovative DuoClean technology for removing different types of dirt. Give your home a quick whip-around without having to lug out a hefty vacuum with this handy, deep-cleaning tool.

Double rollers, triple threat - with two brush rolls working in unison, Shark's clever DuoClean technology works to remove three different types of dirt from your floor and carpet: small, large, and stuck on particles.

Convenient cleaning - this lightweight vacuum cleaner is ideal when your home needs a quick boost or a zip-around before guests arrive, boasting enhanced swivel steering to give you maximum control of where you're cleaning and easily converting into a handheld unit for overhead cleaning. Plus, the long cord allows you to enjoy the freedom of a cordless vacuum with assurance you won't run out of power.

All tools on-board - as well as the main vacuum cleaner, you get a crevice tool and soft dusting brush attachments to target your cleaning for stairs, furniture, and awkward areas. Both tools simply clip onto the vacuum, so they're always nearby.

Shark's five year guarantee - in addition to the two year warranty, there’s an option to extend the manufacturer’s warranty to five years. All the information for this is contained within the box.

LED light at the front to expose dirt
Washable filters
Automatic thermal cut-off if the unit to prevent overheating

What's in the box?

1 x Shark Rocket DuoClean Vacuum Cleaner
1 x Soft Dusting Brush
1 x 14cm (5.5") Crevice Tool
1 x wall mount
1 x quick start guide
1 x on-board storage clip
1 x instruction booklet

Technical specifications:

Wattage: 600W
Max fill: 0.4L; Full: 0.65L
Cord length: 8m (26'2")
Noise level: 88dbl
Dimensions (h x w x d): unit: 120cm x 26cm x 34cm (47.2" x 10.2" x 13.4"); master: 85cm x 30cm x 23.5cm (33.5" x 11.8" x 9.3")
Weight: 4.4kg

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.806631

Looks very similar to the new GTech Power Floor, (which is nearly £250). Looks like it could be a good buy, if one were in the market for a new vac.

Shark TVs today

Just tuned in to see this mornings TSV...the shark rocket cleaner...just heard Dale say it's £299 and change on Sharks own website....funny that....before I turned over to QVC there was an infomercial on terrestrial telly for the same cleaner direct from Shark...£199.96...it came with the shark mop and garment steamer thrown in....even if you returned the cleaner, you could keep the mop (and they would pick the cleaner up for free!).

Wish they would stop using price 'comparisons' ...very misleading!

That's deceitful as well as misleadingly, QVC aren't renowned for their research but you'd think they'd have at least made the effort on TSV day, that's reason 100 why I don't shop with them anymore.

Just tuned in to see this mornings TSV...the shark rocket cleaner...just heard Dale say it's £299 and change on Sharks own website....funny that....before I turned over to QVC there was an infomercial on terrestrial telly for the same cleaner direct from Shark...£199.96...it came with the shark mop and garment steamer thrown in....even if you returned the cleaner, you could keep the mop (and they would pick the cleaner up for free!).

And you can pay in 4 instalments with Shark and next day free delivery. I thnk QVC rely on people being sucked in and not doing their research. You can get the odd bargain but generally with a bit of digging around you will find the goods cheaper, better delivery options and returns policy.

Watching the demo, I have now realised that the Shark is corded and connected to the mains, whereas the GTech is a rechargeable cordless, so that will account for the big difference in price between them.
Quite tempted by this TSV, as a cheapie for keeping upstairs. I have an AirRam K9 and a GTech Multi downstairs, and love them, but (although they are lightweight) it would be good to not have to keep carting them upstairs every time I want to vac up something.

i have a basic dyson stick cleaner bought from dyson direct the best vacuum cleaner ever. but i like dysons

He isn't lying though, he said on there website , just checked at it is indeed £299 on there website

https://sharkclean.eu/uk/product/sh...th-duoclean-handstick-vacuum-cleaner-hv380uk/

Well, I bought it. It arrived today, and first impressions are good. It's jolly powerful - quite took me by surprise, it did, when I switched up to power level 2 and it took off like, err, a rocket! There's nothing like a new vac for showing you how filthy your house is ...

I bought a Shark vacuum from Q last year and I love it, it's light yet very powerful. I bought it for upstairs but keep it downstairs for every day. Only thing missing is a hose. I will look at this TSV.

I agree I love it despite no hose for stairs etc. I've ordered the TSV on advanced orders
Having strength and energy problems due to my condition I find the one I have very powerful and easy to use !! Hoping the new one is as good when it arrives I won't need to struggle carrying it upstairs

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just read a review that says its only fault is it doesn't do stairs and as that's why I've ordered it need to know because if this is the case I'll need to cancel it as I don't need two Sharks however good they are that doesn't do the stairs !!
Thanks in advance of advice

I've done my stairs with it this morning and it made a terrific job of them!
You just attach the power nozzle directly to the motor unit and away you go.

I agree I love it despite no hose for stairs etc. I've ordered the TSV on advanced orders
Having strength and energy problems due to my condition I find the one I have very powerful and easy to use !! Hoping the new one is as good when it arrives I won't need to struggle carrying it upstairs
My opening sentence refers to the first one I bought months back as s TSV
doesn't read right at all !! These strong pain killers play havoc with my brain Just don't want to buy then have to return it because the handheld doesn't do stairs !!

I have a huge apartment that only a large water vacuum cleaner can handle) But I had Dyson and they are really good. I'm already tired of my vacuum cleaner that I'm thinking of just buying another Dyson) Although I really want a robotic cleaner, they're pretty funny

Latest posts

Back