Graham

Registered Shopper
The Big Audition - ITV - 9pm - 5th October 2018

bigauditionstory.png

Attachments

• bigauditionstory.jpg
    bigauditionstory.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 184
I have no talent, never appeared on tv, or done any presenting. If I were to apply, I think I may be over qualified in comparison to the existing goon squad! I'll pass this time!

Let’s meet the Judges.

We have Peter Simon, recently ‘suspended’ for using inappropriate language on air about East European people. He’s not noted for having any particular talent, may end other than for misleading people and dated, lame ‘jokes’.

And Andy Hodgson, who once presided over the presentation of Bid TV, which had a deluge of complaints upheld by the ASA and that subsequently went bust. He now heads presentation at Ideal World, itself recently having been taken over by the very same company that once tried to fix Bid TV and is now charged with the same at Ideal World.

Perhaps irony isn’t Ideal World’s strong point.

In fact has it got a point? :mysmilie_59:

One of the contestants is on IW now ( Monday 1pm) shilling the vibrapower with doddy flump and baby Jane.

One of the contestants is on IW now ( Monday 1pm) shilling the vibrapower with doddy flump and baby Jane.

Look at the guy on the left of the picture below.

He makes Doddy Flump look exactly what he is, which is ridiculous.

He’s bow legged, it must be all that wobbling :my smilie_59:

8813CE8C-572E-480B-ADB4-E1ED737BDF63.jpg

Hello everyone

Has there ever been anything more ideal world than this?

On the face of it getting a six part series on ITV prime time though not what it was is absolute gold and should result in a new lease of life for the channel (much needed)

So Ideal that one of the panel appears to be suspended, I suspect one of the reasons PS will not be binned yet is this show, Once this show starts the online papers will be running stories about what he said (disgusting btw) whether this will be regarded as all publicity being good publicity by ideal who knows?

They need to really decide by Friday whether PS goes or stays.

Hello everyone

Has there ever been anything more ideal world than this?

On the face of it getting a six part series on ITV prime time though not what it was is absolute gold and should result in a new lease of life for the channel (much needed)

So Ideal that one of the panel appears to be suspended, I suspect one of the reasons PS will not be binned yet is this show, Once this show starts the online papers will be running stories about what he said (disgusting btw) whether this will be regarded as all publicity being good publicity by ideal who knows?

They need to really decide by Friday whether PS goes or stays.

Viewers can air their views on ITV programmes by sending their comments to [email protected] or calling 0344 881 4150.

I feel sorry for the contestants. Being judged by him is terrible :mysmilie_59:

Viewers can air their views on ITV programmes by sending their comments to [email protected] or calling 0344 881 4150.

I feel sorry for the contestants. Being judged by him is terrible :mysmilie_59:

I doubt it will be a hit for ITV but it is cheap filler programming, surprised they managed to get a prime time slot.

I would almost go so far as saying this is a massive moment for the channel if somehow they can survive this and turn it into the positive it should be for sales they may keep going a little while longer.

Going back to Peter Simon an organisation like ITV would usually be aware of any stories which may come to light, this is why I think PS will be back on screen very shortly probably with a insincere apology.

One other thing on this

It is now the day of Ideal having a prime time show on a main channel and the on screen team have not even the slightest hint about it...

This must be to do with PS being on there to at least some degree, buy it now they couldn't talk enough about.

You could argue a Friday night Itv show does not need people pointing towards it but if PS had not blown up I cant see it being this low key

Under an hour and not a squeak on Ideal

They are going to do well to ignore a primetime itv show for that long. Wonder if there has been a last minute edit job to reduce PS role?

we shall see

They do not actually mention ideal world just a "shopping channel" suppose does not take a lot for people to find out if interested

Latest posts

Back