Flora Mare Forever Young

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
I was watching the other day and found the demos very impressive. I almost bought this product (!) but then I held back, as I thought it best to ask people on here about their experiences.

Is is really as good as they say?

How long does it last?

I don't have any lines or wrinkles, however I don't like my pores on my skin. I usually use a Clinique product for that (which is very good), however sometimes I have to get up and go an meet people when I've had about 3 hours' sleep, and I just would like something to freshen me up a bit.

Thank you for any guidance you can provide.

I have not tried this.particular product but I have never really had any luck with this type of thing. But I did get a TSV and an OTO from this range and I liked both their eye creams and their serums. I found both the day and night face creams and the handcream a bit tacky and I quite like the mask. Overall I thought it was good for the money. Regarding these fillers and line erasers, I think a lot of it is to do with the lighting. However he is a very persuasive presenter!

I have not tried this.particular product but I have never really had any luck with this type of thing. But I did get a TSV and an OTO from this range and I liked both their eye creams and their serums. I found both the day and night face creams and the handcream a bit tacky and I quite like the mask. Overall I thought it was good for the money. Regarding these fillers and line erasers, I think a lot of it is to do with the lighting. However he is a very persuasive presenter!

Thank you. I'm going to try and see if I find a freebie from Selfridges next time I'm in Oxford Street.

I bought the neck cream and have been using it for a few days, however, can't say I'm noticing any difference at all. Maybe I'm not giving it a chance. It was very good value for money, smells nice and goes on nicely with no roll off.

CC

I bought the neck cream and have been using it for a few days, however, can't say I'm noticing any difference at all. Maybe I'm not giving it a chance. It was very good value for money, smells nice and goes on nicely with no roll off.

CC

Good. Thank you. I really want to try the Forever Young cream. I suppose there's always the 30-day MBG. I'd rather try and get a freebit sample first. If it does what it says, I'll definitely buy it.

Julius, is Flora Mare sold.in Selfridges then? Or indeed anywhere other than Q?

I'm not sure. I don't know whether my mind is playing tricks on me, but I'm pretty sure I saw a stand in Selfridges. Certainly it was a premium brand and something to do with the sea. I'm going in there next week to pick up an item I ordered, so I'll have a look.

Ouch that's a lot of money, £8.60 plus 96p p&p, for a 3ml sample! Ordering from Q and returning it seems a better way to test...you might find you want to keep using it.

Ouch that's a lot of money, £8.60 plus 96p p&p, for a 3ml sample! Ordering from Q and returning it seems a better way to test...you might find you want to keep using it.

Yes, you're right. If I like the product I'll buy it anyway so this is one case where I should buy from QVC. I do begrudge giving them my custom, though.

Seems this product is not available on the Dreaded High Street. I see QVC are selling it as a duo set. I could keep one jar for me and put one jar in my "present drawer" - or in QVC language "a gifting drawer" - oh but I don't have such a thing. I very rarely have cause to buy presents - only once in a while.

I'm not sure. I don't know whether my mind is playing tricks on me, but I'm pretty sure I saw a stand in Selfridges. Certainly it was a premium brand and something to do with the sea. I'm going in there next week to pick up an item I ordered, so I'll have a look.

It's coming back to me. I think it was "Creme de Mer" or something like that (sorry I couldn't get the grave accent on my keyboard) not Flora Mare.

Julius, I was using the FM face mask this morning and suddenly thought to myself "I wonder if it was Creme de la Mer Julius meant!". No bad difference in price but much more in line with Selfridges usual selection.

Julius, I was using the FM face mask this morning and suddenly thought to myself "I wonder if it was Creme de la Mer Julius meant!". No bad difference in price but much more in line with Selfridges usual selection.

Yes, that's the one! I might have a wander round Selfridges when I go there and see which other brands do similar products to FM. I'm just so tired at the moment, and the thought of a long journey on the 113 bus in all the heat - I'm not sure I'm up to it.

I like Selfridges though. It's a great place to try new things. They give away loads of free samples.

Maybe QVC really is the better option for this product? After all, they claim to be like a department store - and I can get 2 jars for £30. But I've got to go to Selfridges anyway. I'll go tomorrow. I'll take the 113 to Orchard Street, then go to Selfridges, walk along to Planet Organic in Torrington Place, then take the tube home from Goodge Street.

I'm exhausted just thinking about going up to the West End in this heat! The only thing that gets me there is our theatre group outings. If I need the better DHS stores I get a bus over to Kingston, it's much less frazzling.

I'm exhausted just thinking about going up to the West End in this heat! The only thing that gets me there is our theatre group outings. If I need the better DHS stores I get a bus over to Kingston, it's much less frazzling.

Kingston's nice - and Richmond too, and Chiswick. I'd live in one of those places if I had the money.

Latest posts

Back