Liz Earle TSV 21/10/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

YorksGuy

Registered Shopper
The main Christmas Liz Earle TSV is on Sunday 21 October 2018.

I say main TSV as I presume (hope) there will be a fragrance TSV as in other years.

Isn't that just the same as the body exfoliator they do (or did)? Would anyone really use body c&P? Not me. Got to invent new products I suppose.

CC

Liz Earle 6 Piece Collection TSV 21/10/18 (or this is what i think it is)
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237070

200ml Cleanse & Polish
50ml Skin Repair Moisturiser
200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic
150ml Cleanse & Polish Lavender & Vetiver
200ml Lavender & Basil Hand Wash
200ml Lavender & Basil Body Wash

View attachment 16256

Some of this looks nice.....I adore vetiver, but it seems the newer variants of C & P just contain synthetic fragrances to make them so.....Can't be bothered with handwashes.....

I really don’t like the LE basil hand wash so I definitely won’t be getting this one unfortunately. I also think it’s quite boring for the Christmas TSV offer.
So in that case, I’m hoping that LE have the same offer on their website as the last couple of years. All the basics with a free candle for under £50.00. The candle on its own is £42.00 IIRC. I’ll get that rather than the TSV if it’s available.

Will Gowing has posted on Facebook that he is revealing the TSV on Wednesday 17 October live on Facebook at 13.30. It is in the box that SUPERCOOLWILLOW posted above.

There are 2 options this year and will be able to buy early.

I’m liking the look of this collection but am intrigued as to what the other option is?

I’ve tried the Mimosa C&P when it was exclusive to Boots and I really didn’t like it I’m afraid. Obviously we’re all different but to me it smells like used teabags.
Oh well, at least I know that I’m definitely not getting this TSV, so I’ll keep an eye on the offers that they’re offering direct.

Liz Earle Indulgent Botanical Beauty 6 Piece Collection
Item Number: 237070
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.96
P&P £5.95

or 4 Easy Pays of £12.49

This latest collection from Liz Earle comes in your choice of Calming or Uplifting scents, with both options containing skincare must-haves Cleanse & Polish Original, Instant Boost Skin Tonic and a Skin Repair Moisturiser to suit your skin type, as well as another Cleanse & Polish plus hand and body washes in beautiful scents. Whether you want to chill out at the end of a long day, or invigorate and awaken your senses, we have the perfect regime for you with this indulgent skincare and bathing set.

Make your choice - with two spectacular options to pick between it won't be easy, but have a think about what you or the person you're buying for will need in the upcoming months. If you'll be in need of some time to unwind then we recommend the Calming option. If, however, you need that extra boost over the busy festive period then the Uplifting collection is for you.

New discoveries - we're proud to present some brand new arrivals at QVC UK within both collections. If you opt for Calming you'll receive the luxurious Lavender & Basil Botanical Body Wash, fantastic for helping you to unwind after a long day. With the Calming option you'll get to try the Cleanse & Polish Mimosa & Angelica and enjoy its exotic and uplifting scent.

Iconic favourites you love - in this collection you’ll find bestselling products that act as the cornerstone of any Liz Earle skincare regime, including award-winning Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser with muslin cloths to help deeply cleanse and gently exfoliate, plus Instant Boost Skin Tonic for a refreshing hit of hydration.

Beautifully presented - your chosen collection will arrive in a sleek Liz Earle branded gift box, making it the ideal ready-wrapped gift for a loved one, or just for yourself!

Both options include:

1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml) - a concentrated cleansing cream formulated to help remove daily grime and make-up, and gently lift away dead skin cells to reveal smooth, soft, radiant skin. Contains eucalyptus essential oil, rosemary and chamomile, plus cocoa butter
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - this floral-scented, non-drying toner works to refresh, soothe and brighten the look of your skin. Gentle and alcohol-free, it also adds a fine layer of moisture to soothe the feel of your skin. Formulated with aloe vera, calendula, cucumber and vitamin E, plus rose-scented geranium
1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml) - in a choice of Light, Normal/Combination or Dry/Sensitive; designed to leave your skin feeling soft and hydrated, each cream is expertly balanced with a blend of naturally active ingredients, including borage and avocado oil, echinacea and vitamin E
2 x muslin cloths

Calming option includes:

1 x Cleanse & Polish Lavender & Vetiver (150ml) - the same cleansing power with calming notes of lavender and the warm depth of woody vetiver
1 x Lavender & Basil Botanical Hand Wash (200ml) - contains foaming agents derived from corn and coconut to leave hands feeling clean and soft
1 x NEW Lavender & Basil Botanical Body Wash (200ml) - with a fragrance blend containing lavender and basil essential oils to soothe the senses and delicately scent the skin. Contains foaming agents derived from soap bark, corn and coconut

Uplifting collection includes:

1 x NEW Cleanse & Polish Mimosa & Angelica (150ml) - overflowing with the rich scents of Moroccan mimosa and enhanced with the sweet green facets of herbaceous, French angelica
1 x Orange Flower Botanical Hand Wash (200ml) - formulated with foaming agents naturally derived from corn and coconut to leave hands feeling clean and soft. With inulin and betaine to soften, plus a fragrance blend containing geranium, lavandin and sweet orange essential oils to delicately scent the skin
1 x Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash (200ml) - contains oats, yarrow, rose, scented geranium and natural vitamin E

How to use:
Cleanse & Polish:

Phase 1 - Cleansing: massage gently onto dry skin over your eyes, face and neck to help purify, soften and stimulate surface circulation
Phase 2 - Polishing: rinse the pure cotton cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently polishing off the cream. Finish by splashing your face with cool water

Instant Boost Skin Tonic:

Twist up cap, pour a generous amount onto cotton wool and sweep over your face and neck
Apply daily after Cleanse & Polish morning and night

Skin Repair Moisturiser

Gently massage into your face and neck morning and evening
Makes a great base for your make-up

Hand Wash

Apply one pump to damp hands and massage into a light foam using warm water
Rinse off and pat hands dry

Body Wash

Squeeze a little into your hands and apply to damp skin
For a richer lather, apply with a body sponge or glove
Massage onto the skin and rinse off

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237070

Hmmmm, I'm thinking both sets of these. Anything I don't want can be sold on - Liz Earle is flying out the door on ebay at the moment.

CC

Hmmmm, I'm thinking both sets of these. Anything I don't want can be sold on - Liz Earle is flying out the door on ebay at the moment.

CC

Me too, aside from the moisturiser which I'm not a huge fan of, I like everything else and I've run out of C&P...hmmm...

Latest posts

Back