Christmas with Alison Cork TSV 01/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I suppose her stuff must sell, or she wouldn't be on; but I cannot understand who could afford to buy her products. Xmas deccys are far cheaper elsewhere, her furniture is overpriced, and with umpteen brands of candles and throws on the market why choose hers ??

I am just keeping an eye on the TSV,s like Liz Earle &perhaps Philosophy otherwise I don’t switch to Q these days as this Christmas hype from October onwards is not for me.

I`m not into Christmas decorations in fact it takes me all my time to put a tree up, especially as my cat thinks it`s her personal adventure playground but I know a lot of people like to add moving, musical or specially lit Christmas items. A friend of mine has been posting links on facebook from the website below and there`s video clips on many of the items so you can see them in action. Worth a look for anybody looking for musical, moving or fancy Christmas items.
https://www.carmarthen-lighting.co.uk/product-category/christmas-decoration/

I`m not into Christmas decorations in fact it takes me all my time to put a tree up, especially as my cat thinks it`s her personal adventure playground but I know a lot of people like to add moving, musical or specially lit Christmas items. A friend of mine has been posting links on facebook from the website below and there`s video clips on many of the items so you can see them in action. Worth a look for anybody looking for musical, moving or fancy Christmas items.

'Fess up V! You went for the big Flamingo didn't you! :mysmilie_19:

Thank you V, I've just bought an acrylic duck... Didn't need one, never thought about having one & then I saw one, it quacked to me & now it's on it's way :mysmilie_47: - couldn't find a duck!

Maybe I should watch I seem to be missing some gems!? A cringe-o-meter rating for the worst offering on Q this Christmas?

Thank you V, I've just bought an acrylic duck... Didn't need one, never thought about having one & then I saw one, it quacked to me & now it's on it's way :mysmilie_47: - couldn't find a duck!

My duck has arrived; she's lovely & a duck is not just for Christmas. I'm painting the kitchen in duck egg blue so very appropriate & thanks to V's friend who found the company.

Maybe I should watch I seem to be missing some gems!? A cringe-o-meter rating for the worst offering on Q this Christmas?

It’s worth watching just to see how the presenters manage to keep a straight face while trying to convince us we “couldn’t live without it”, or “we need it in our lives”, or even “love what you find, find what you love”.

Eh? You either do a tree or you don't. A twig tree?? No further words from me. :mysmilie_10:

I'm doing a tree (big), garlands around the room with twinkling lights. Those hideous nutcracker soldiers, lots of other over the top stuff as well. It's christmas. Twig? Alison go and lie down in a dark room.

CC

Eh? You either do a tree or you don't. A twig tree?? No further words from me. :mysmilie_10:

I'm doing a tree (big), garlands around the room with twinkling lights. Those hideous nutcracker soldiers, lots of other over the top stuff as well. It's christmas. Twig? Alison go and lie down in a dark room.

CC

not everyone has the room for a big proper tree or decorations or like it simple as this is just perfect for all year round ect

not everyone has the room for a big proper tree or decorations or like it simple as this is just perfect for all year round ect

I haven't the room either in my very small house but I do have a nice 6 ft tree. I just move things around. However, you're right SCW, some like it simple but it's not for me.

CC

If we lived in a barn conversion, apartment in a former industrial building or just somewhere very minimalist I'd have a few of these because they could look very stylish in the right place. We live in a 1930s semi with alcoves & picture rails so I'll stick with my M&S one from two years ago. I do have a mini twig tree as my grandchildren tree, I don't put them on it I hasten to add, I use it at Easter dressed with wooden eggs & bunnies & it looks lovely.

You can’t clearly see in the white pictured ones they appear to have more branches
2016 I wanted a white twig tree couldn’t find what I liked locally ordered some online which ended up going back as didn’t have enough branches and lights to put in a bay window undecorated.
Sadly ended up paying more with a reduced one from Balsam Hill but very pleased with it.

Alison Cork 180cm Indoor Branch Tree with 270 LED Lights
Item Number: 708740
QVC Price £72.50
Todays Special Value Price £59.98
P&P £8.95

or 2 Easy Pays of £29.99

This decorative artificial branch tree from interior design expert Alison Cork features 270 LED warm white lights, and comes in your choice of charming Natural Snow with a faux snow finish, sleek metallic Grey or stunning sparkling White, both with a glitter finish. Perfect as a modern alternative to a traditional Christmas tree or as an additional focal decoration, this elegant tree will bring a touch of contemporary style and the perfect amount of dazzle to your festive home.

For the minimalist in you - available in a choice of three different on-trend colours. Natural Snow is a brown artificial branch tree with a contemporary twist, delicately dusted with realistic-looking faux snow. White has a dazzling glitter finish and will contrast beautifully against a dark backdrop or paired with colourful decorations, while Grey has a subtle metallic glitter finish that is perfect for fans of modern, minimalist décor.

Pre-lit LED lights - this Alison Cork artificial branch tree comes pre-lit with 270 LED warm white lights, so there's no need to worry about tangled cables. Place your tree in the interior space of your choosing and enjoy the wonderful illumination that the LED lights provide.

Add some more Alison - each tree option looks fabulous on its own, but if you want those extra finishing touches, dress the tree with your own Christmas decorations or finish the look off with pieces from Alison Cork's own range.

Wired positional branches
Indoor use only
Simple assembly

What's in the box?

1 x Alison Cork LED Branch Tree

Colour options:

Natural Snow
Grey
White

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.708740

Latest posts

Back