Household Helpers with Shark TSV 20/4/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder whether Q's price will compete with the Easter Sale on the Shark website?

I'm not buying this time, I'm still happy with my Shark.

Shark Powered Lift-Away Vacuum Cleaner NV681UK
Item Number 807877
QVC Price £239.00
TSV Price £159.96
P&P: £0.00
3 Easy Pays of £53.32

The Powered Lift-Away Vacuum Cleaner from Shark features a lightweight, convertible design that effortlessly transforms into a handheld cleaner, as well as boasting hard floor and carpet modes and a brush roll design for deep cleaning. With an Anti-Allergen Complete Seal that captures and holds 99.9%* of dust and allergens inside it, as well as a bag-free dust container that empties effortlessly, this powerful vacuum cleaner is the mess-free, easy way to deep clean your home.

Handheld convenience - this vacuum cleaner converts effortlessly into a lightweight handheld device while still retaining its strong suction power, so you can clean stairs, furniture, skirting boards, curtains and ceilings with ease.

Light the way - with its built-in LED lights in the floorhead, this vacuum cleaner highlights build-ups of dust and hair in dark corners and crevices, helping you achieve a more thorough clean in seconds.

Clean anywhere - boasting an eight-metre cord, this vacuum will go wherever you want it to, giving you the freedom to deep-clean staircases and large rooms with ease.

Shark's five year guarantee - in addition to the 12-month manufacturer's warranty, there’s an option to extend it to five years for free. All the information for this is contained within the box.

*Based on IEC standard 62885-2 Cl. 5.11 at 0.3 to 10 microns

What's in the box?

1 x Powered Lift-Away Vacuum Cleaner
1 x upholstery tool
1 x 2-in-1 duster crevice tool

https://www.qvcuk.com/.product.807877.html

QVC must think we all live in dirty houses because every other week it seems that they are selling a vacuum cleaner, a steamer or a carpet shampooer. Or is it just that the TSVs are becoming very "samey?"

Latest posts

Back