Very Apt Product Name

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As we all would expect you can buy an item equivalent to this at various online retailing and community sellers web sites from about £3 delivered!

This is so funny ERICS MUM.The only thing that puzzles me is .....who the hell buys these things?Do they not have lights in the bathroom?Do they really want to examine the contents of the toilet bowl-in multi colour?

QUOTE from shopperholic
"I think a more apt name would be "It's Sh*t"........ pun intended.*"

Cannot agree more.:mysmilie_59:

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly Peterspants. What's wrong with just putting the light on ?

TBH you cant beat a good old Japanese toilet - they have 'menus' on the side ! True ! there's a button to press for a choice of music, one for a light spray, another for a more aggressive spray. Frightened the hell out of me when I was in a hotel in Tokyo; AND they all have quite a lovely blue glow about them. They have to be seen (used) to be believed, but so very cleeeeeeean, it was a revelation.

i love those toilets with menus and men and women "spouts" they have them in the laura ashley hotels

The presenter suggested it would make an ideal gift 'because everyone has a toilet' :mysmilie_17:

Won't be long until they produce a 'duo' of this item and a bottle of Poo Pourri. Gift wrapped for a stocking filler.

Latest posts

Back