Lola Rose

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm on the mailing list for Lola Rose - but I didn't get an email! Sniff! ;)

Anyway no sign of sale on their website so I googled it and then it did take me to the sale..! :)
They're calling it sale preview hence why not listed on website I presume?

"Welcome to the Lola Rose Sale Preview! Shop our Sale before everyone else with Up to 50% Off"

Hope this link works (I've selected price low to high listing!):

https://www.lolarose.co.uk/shop/gb/sale/?dir=asc&order=priceP

Well there I was all excited, logged in, starting looking at the sale but so far I can't get it to work at all! :(
Tried adding Marylebone bracelet at £9 - takes me to link where all options £27 (no way!), then tried £9 Odeletta - tells me it's out of stock...

Giving up now! Let me know if you have better luck! ;)

Well there I was all excited, logged in, starting looking at the sale but so far I can't get it to work at all! :(
Tried adding Marylebone bracelet at £9 - takes me to link where all options £27 (no way!), then tried £9 Odeletta - tells me it's out of stock...

Giving up now! Let me know if you have better luck! ;)

NOT IMPRESSED! I didn't receive an email about the sale either- RUDE! I do remember last time they had a sale, they had reduced an item by mistake but when I tried to order it I couldn't buy it. When I emailed them they said it was a "technical hitch" so I didn't bother!

I was cross I hadn’t had an email and then I found it in my spam from Friday. Nightmare to navigate, items go to link not found and if you search in all sale you can’t get past first page. Took ages going through each category adding to basket. All the heavily discounted pieces in my basket went out of stock while I was browsing.

Oh dear! Sorry you've both had similar issues.
Perhaps when it goes fully live it will be better?!

Just checked my junk/spam folder and email not there either! Huh!
And yet I do get their excruciating marketing emails featuring cringey photos of Nikki and ?Anna which I delete immediately! ;)

I did manage to place an order yesterday for a necklace, a scarf and a few (oops) bracelets. Was a bit worried as no confirmation email, found it in my spam again! Went on site again tonight and a few new items have gone into sale preview, things that didn’t open yesterday have today. But then it started to play up and not let me go on to next page. I must stop looking and behave myself as I’ve already spent more than I should have, I justified it as I put bracelets in with my daughters presents. I’ve no willpower at all :mysmilie_50:

My pre sale order arrived today and I’m really pleased with most of it. Under £118 for a necklace, a scarf and 7 bracelets. Now to decide what is for presents or me.

My pre sale order arrived today and I’m really pleased with most of it. Under £118 for a necklace, a scarf and 7 bracelets. Now to decide what is for presents or me.

Ha ha! Good luck with that Sooze, last time I did a Lola Sale order I couldn't "gift" anything & kept it all for myself.

Gosh you did do well didn't you?! Well done for managing to get an order and such bargains! Have fun deciding which to keep and which to gift..!

I've just had a quick peek at the main sale and it's a bit rubbish! Not many items included compared to preview and although Alba bracelet v cheap, other sale bracelets £21, £23 and up in price (saving of £6 on some..!)

I'm out, sadly! ;)

Gosh you did do well didn't you?! Well done for managing to get an order and such bargains! Have fun deciding which to keep and which to gift..!

I've just had a quick peek at the main sale and it's a bit rubbish! Not many items included compared to preview and although Alba bracelet v cheap, other sale bracelets £21, £23 and up in price (saving of £6 on some..!)

I'm out, sadly! ;)

I ordered the Alba bracelet in the last sale & the colours were horrible- nothing like the photo online & I am aware natural stones look different. Even though it was only £9, it was £9 if I didn't like it & wouldn't wear it.

Latest posts

Back