Kim & Co TSV 07/02/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I used to buy all the Kim & Co TSVs but I haven't bought anything for a long time. I'll have a look.

CC

Quite a nice simple shape; I'll have a look though I don't really need a new top.

Kim & Co Soft Touch Long Sleeve Godet Insert Top
Item Number: 175055
QVC Price £44.00
Today's Special Value £28.98
P&P £3.95

This flattering tunic from Kim & Co is made from gorgeous soft-touch fabric and features a round neckline with long sleeves and godet inserts at the hemline to give it a stylish swing shape. Easy to wear, this versatile design will look great over skinny jeans or leggings for a fun, casual look.

Figure flattering - the loose, swing style of this tunic will complement your shape beautifully, without feeling clingy or uncomfortable. So you know you can reach for this piece time and time again for an outfit that looks good and feels great to wear. Plus it's made from soft, easy care fabric too, so washing it is a breeze.

The choice is yours - available in five fresh colours, there's something to suit all tastes. Go for Navy or Sage for a classic look or brighten up your wardrobe with Soft Yellow, Coral or Soft Pink.

97% polyester, 3% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Navy
Sage
Soft Yellow
Coral
Soft Pink

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 121.9cm (48"), S: 127cm (50"), M: 132.1cm (52"), L: 137.2cm (54"), XL: 142.2cm (56"), 2XL: 149.9cm (59"), 3XL: 157.5cm (62")
Length: XS: 71.1cm (28"), S: 71.8cm (28.3"), M: 72.4cm (28.5"), L: 73cm (28.8"), XL: 73.7cm (29"), 2XL: 74.9cm (29.5"), 3XL: 76.2cm (30")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.175055

Sorry Kim your taking your eye off and moving from what made you unique much like to a carbon copy of other Q fashion.
This top looks so over sized, in fact it looks like some sort of a bell tent, not at all flattering on anyone.
Mr Dream Girl said again it looks a right old mess.

What’s with Catherine Huntley dressed looking like a throwback Andy Pandy.
Wonder if she was going out to play following the launch :mysmilie_499::mysmilie_17::flower:

Just had a look and the plus sized model was asked what dress size she is, she says 16-18........a 16? an 18? .with those chesticles? :mysmilie_11:

Only looked for twenty seconds then Chuntley starts adoring and drooling over herself, it's nauseating so over the channel goes.

The TSV is a great big NO from me. I think it is one of the most unshapely tops Kim has brought to air....

Just had a look and the plus sized model was asked what dress size she is, she says 16-18........a 16? an 18? .with those chesticles? :mysmilie_11:

Only looked for twenty seconds then Chuntley starts adoring and drooling over herself, it's nauseating so over the channel goes.

I think the + size looks over 'plussed' because she's so short. 5"2,3 0r 4; (can't remember exactly which) is not a lot for all of the sz 18 to pour in to. Her face looks nice.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say I think it actually looks really nice and I'm tempted to get it in the red colour...I'll get my coat...:mysmilie_17:

I considered buying it as it's plain and I think that a lot of Kim's patterns are too fussy. But, after 30 seconds of watching the launch, my mind was made up. A definite "no." It looked shapeless and unflattering on everyone - even Kim looked swamped in it.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say I think it actually looks really nice and I'm tempted to get it in the red colour...I'll get my coat...:mysmilie_17:

No Tarketta each to their own wouldn’t do for us all to like this same we’d be in uniform.
It’s just I’d like if was just normal sized without the godets at the sides with a straight hem in the pink and aqua

Lovely colours but it is just huge and shapeless. It's OK if you're standing to the front with your arms down but when you move your arms there's tons of fabric underneath in a kind of batwing and when the model just swished around, the fabric at the back billowed out like a sail. Not for me. I wish they wouldn't put Biagi on with fashion with all his fake commenting. He's got the fashion sense of a garden hose so what the hell would he know?

CC

The only thing I like about this top are the colours. It looks shapeless on everybody and the arms look tight from the wrists to the elbows but then it billows out into a bell tent.
As for £30 plus £3.95 delivery for a narrow polyester chiffon scarf, well it beggars belief. I love scarves, own lots and I`ve bought quite a few scarves from the link below where its 99p for standard delivery.
https://www.seasonswholesale.co.uk/wholesale-scarves

Latest posts

Back