Beulah QVC Model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

goddess

Registered Shopper
Beulah's Son James had posted on her Facebbok support page that his Mum has taken a turn for the worst.

e have been in hospital since Thursday last week, everything was normal and then our mum got the worst pain in her stomach. We had to call an ambulance and then later found out she had a twisted colon, they had to do an emergency operation to untangle it, the doctors said she wouldn't make it but she did because she is so strong it's untrue. The next day she was recovering in pain, but recovering! Then that night the pain started again, the doctors had our mum on an epidural, morphine and sedatives and this still didn't get rid of the pain, they said that the cause of the pain was probably because of the repair on the colon breaking, and leaking into the stomach. The surgeons gave us choices and said we can keep your mum out of pain, or we can operate again and in our opinion she she won't make it through this one. Our mum fought on and had the operation. When she went into theatre they found out that this was a completely different to what they thought and found that a large tumour, one that we knew and were worried about had burst and leaked into her stomach. They have managed to cut the tumour out and the colon which was attached close to the bowl. The 2nd operation was much more major than the first, the doctors said someone like Ben Stephan or I would struggle to cope with these ops let alone someone withs mums condition. But she won't give up and she woke up out of it in pain but woke up.
The last week has been the worst, even though our mum has been in the worst pain she still was our strong rock and each time before both operations she said her goodbyes to us, she said that she doesn't want us to stay upset for long as we have had the best lives together and have no regrets as we enjoyed everyday with eachother as a family, she always made sure we went on holidays to have memories. This was the hardest talk we've ever had but our mum said don't worry to us I will always be here with you, my spirit won't die because I love you boys to much. She said we couldn't of fought any harder or done anything different, and that she is not giving in what's meant to be is meant to be, she said she has been in alot of pain for the last couple of months, and it's ok If she doesn't wake up.
I wanted to write this on here because I want everyone to know how amazing our beautiful mum is, she doesn't want us to suffer and even at her lowest she smiled and wanted to said goodbye to us in a way I'll never forget. I knew as you all do she is amazing, but she has taken it to a new level that I didn't know existed.
We have stayed with her every night right by her side as she always has been with us. We had a bad last night, but if anyone can pull through this it's our mum!
James Ben and Stephan xxx

So sad.....

Last edited:
I've been following this along. Beulah is not only beautiful in body and spirit, but one heck of a fighter. She and her family, and a wonderful network of friends like fellow models Anita and Jo, have been so positive and so brave. My thoughts are really with her.

Beulah only became grandmother the other week to a baby boy. It's so tragic that this evil disease is going to take her when she should have been entering a beautiful new stage of life.

I hope i'll be forgiven for posting the link, it's just that I know many of you on here are not on facebook. x

Not at all goddess, I was only wondering the other day how she was getting on. So sad to hear the sadness in the written voice of her sons. I wish them all well and comfort for their brave mum.

I'm not around here much lately and not been watching a great amount of QVC either so I've obviously missed the chat about Beulah's health. It's terribly sad, especially with this latest news. I have tears rolling down my cheeks reading the opening post and my heart goes out to her family. They will all be in my thoughts and prayers and I send my love and best wishes to Beulah, her dearest family and friends. xxxx

What can anyone say about such a very sad post, only hope and pray for strength for Beulah and her family.

My thoughts are with the family and Beulah, what a strong will to live this lady has!

I'm very upset and humbled to read such a sad post. I can only hope that she fights on and comes throught this.

My thoughts and prayers are sent to Beulah and her family. Her fighting spirit is an example to us all.

What a sad post about Beulah (I knew she was unwell but don't do FB). She certainly is a fighter and sounds as though she is a wonderful mother for her sons.

I can only repeat what everyone else has said, so sad and best wishes to her and her family x

It beggars belief that the surgeons MISSED a large tumour on her bowel when she was operated on the first time in that area. That is so distressing, and questions that should be answered.

Beulah has boys to be proud of.

Oh how sad. I was wondering where she was as she normally does the Ken Paves shows and she wasn't there on any that I saw.

I hope she can fight this. Clearly a loving and generous mum as well as a beautiful woman.

Poor poor Beulah, what a truly harrowing account of what she and her family have been through. Her boys clearly adore her, I will be thinking of them all.

Thanks for telling us this as I don't do Facebook, how awful, i can only echo the thoughts of previous posters, will say a prayer tonight for her and her family and wish her strength and courage x

Latest posts

Back