News from me

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
Hey guys,

Hope you don't mind me sharing this but I am bursting and want to shout it from the rooftops! As a lot of you are aware I am off long term sick and have been volunteering in a community cafe for the past two years mainly to stop myself being in bed all day feeling sorry for myself. I have to be honest the day before I can't do anything and for the days after I am in far more pain but I do love it there and the main reason I am glad I do work there is because for the past two months I have been getting to know a young lady called Lorna. After 7 years of being married to someone then divorcing and another 7 years of being single I thought I would always be single but today Lorna said she would be my girlfriend (yeap I really id say will you be my girlfriend like some loved up school boy :p). I have found my soulmate. The best bit is we want the same thing. Where we have both been hurt in the past we both want to take it slowly. I don't mean oh I just want a bit of fun now and not thinking about the future, the best way I can put it is that I want to go on a marthon with her but going as slow as a snail and enjoying every single step of the way :)

PJ

After five years single, following a very, very nasty break up of a nigh on twenty year relationship myself, it is lovely to hear such good news! For starters, it gives me hope! I wish you and Lorna every happiness on your "marathon" together!

I will pray that whether it be through meeting someone or being single you are truly blessed and find real love and happiness Mediastar x

The icing on the cake for me is she has 5 most amazing beautiful children ever and even though they have been badly hurt by someone they are all so loving and trusting towards me which is beyond wonderful for me. Just before I asked Lorna out tonight her children came in to say hi where we work togther and th 9 year old came up to me and said they thought I should date their mum because we make "the perfect couple"

How sweet and grown up is that!

Sorry I won't go on to much, promise :p

PJ

Aww thats great news Pj :wave:. i hope everything works out for you both. Just shows good things come to those who wait

Lovely news PJ. Hope you have a long and happy life together..................

That's great news, PJ. :smile: I wish you every happiness in your new relationship. :smile:

What lovely news PJ.

I'm sure she feels just as happy, I've always thought you sound like someone very kind. I hope all of you will be really happy together. :sun:

I`m really happy for you PJ. we don`t get any medals for being lonely in life and its lovely to hear that 2 people have found each other. I was married for 32 years, then widowed and I thought I was destined to end my days alone but after several years alone I met my second hubby who was also widowed and we married. I hope your relationship goes from strength to strength and the hurt you`ve both experience will be all in the past. Great news and lovely to hear !

Best of luck to you & Lorna,PJ,I'm very happy for you both & hope it's the start of a wonderful life for you,Lorna & the children xxx

What a lovely heart-warming post PJ......wishing you, Lorna and the children much happiness for many, many years to come.

Juct picked up two of her children (well earlier on) from a police run disco at a local theatre, Lorna came out to say goodnight, was about to kiss her and I was suddenly aware of a few pairs of eyes, then one said we wanna see you kiss. Sent them packing, but still mellted my heart :)

Latest posts

Back