Smashbox May TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Here I be OTR. I use the smashbox kabuki for a body bronzer from last year's lovely Sunset Boulevard collection and it is fine for that, looks even and doesn't shed. I'm not sure is it the same size as the one that comes with halo but I use the #29 for regular halo which is part of the classic red and black range. I have heard complaints of the 'buki but mine has been ok. Personally as I'm not a great girl for bronzer I'd use good old brush #1 or its equivalent in the ultimate range. :64:

thanks i knew youde be the one to ask lol
it is tiny but that didnt bother me it just wasnt distrabuting hardly anything, since i washed it its sort of loosened a bit wich is better.you know when you wsh brushes and usually the colour of whatever youve been using comes off like foundation its browny orangy, well not even any of the halo colour came out just black!

That does sound to be a faulty brush OTR. QVC's ridiculous policy of having to return the whole TSV kit means there's no real point in trying to talk to them. I'd switch to another brush tbh, have a play with whatever you have, you may surprise yourself. I never really bothered using my fan brushes much until recently and now they're used every time as I found them to work really well with so many products. :64:

yep its pointless even thinking of sending it back just cos of the brush, ive got a be brush ill try it with alterativly do you think the ultimate kabuki from jbd would work?

I think the ultimate kabuki should work. Change direction a few times as you swirl (vampyre's mantra, chant 10,000 times) so the brush is evenly loaded with product and you should be fine. Wish I had got the TSV but I really hated the eyeshadows and couldn't make up my mind about halo glow since I do use the starburst fusion. :( (64)

well my verdict on its still out i need to play a bit more with it but its not the same as bronzer, i was expecting it to be but it isnt not that thats bad and it is a nice colour but im not sure its really doing anything! i actully really like the eyeshadows the pics dont do them justice

Well subtle is no bad thing, it could be one of those things where you don't see much but other people may notice a nice glow. I like colour on my eyes, browns are a baaaaad look for me :64:

brown seems to really make the blue in my eyes stand out!you may be right about halo, ive still got a slight bit of fake tan on from the other day i wonder if thats why!oh well i can play with it and see

Brown is the accepted colour to enhance blue eyes and I'm sure you'll look very lovely when you get playing with all your new stuff :):64:

Last edited:
I have just ordered one of the Ultimate Buffing brushes from Jayne to try with my halo and halo glow as the good people on here have said they are the best and I have to give everything a go that they say!!!

Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow so I will let you know what I think as soon as it comes.

I do think that the glow does just that gives a glow rather than bronze but that probably depends on your colouring - I am medium dark skinned - a la Julia Roberts as AY would say! I think that in the summer when I get a tan it will look even better.

I have just ordered one of the Ultimate Buffing brushes from Jayne to try with my halo and halo glow as the good people on here have said they are the best and I have to give everything a go that they say!!!

Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow so I will let you know what I think as soon as it comes.

I do think that the glow does just that gives a glow rather than bronze but that probably depends on your colouring - I am medium dark skinned - a la Julia Roberts as AY would say! I think that in the summer when I get a tan it will look even better.

it definatly isnt a bronzer rosey, im still experimenting with mine and i think it will take a bit of practice with it but i like it so far, its more of a warmthy like colour (if that makes sence) and on me its very subtle, i supose you could put bronzer over the top

Mine came this morning!!! Got woke by the postie at 7.30 ( nice sight ). I really like the whole kit, very pleased!!

Kel x

Latest posts

Back