Would Like Your Views, Please - Page 12

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lucky duck View Post
    is that you doing the spanking then???!!! :18:
    :11: :11: :58:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by argeybargey View Post
    I think Nanpam especially suits a gimp, don't you?

xx
    :52: :11: Who - ME?? :21:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessRacer View Post
    Blimey you lot, get a room!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I haven't been on Rocks for a wee while as I am on a self imposed banishment (I'm moving house at the end of June and need every spare penny for removal dudes....boxes, PR and 2 flights of stairs are absolutely not a good combination!) so have missed anything going on recently.

So has anything happened??
    Hey-up PR - think this latest lot of posts might be a clue. If not, here's another one SmileyCentral.com

xxx

Post Thanks / Like

confessions to my fellow rockaholics:

I'm a biatchI'm a biatchI'm a biatchI'm a biatchI'm a biatchI'm a biatchI'm a biatchI'm a biatchI'm a biatchI'm a biatchI'm a biatchI'm a biatchI'm a biatch!:8:

I popped into chat tonight for the 1st time in ages, and didnt have quite my normal (ish!) levels of self control have just worked a straight 16 hours. Afraid (but not ashamed) to say I was a tad catty to a certain someone. I normally just ignore the drama stuff. in the chatbox...but I have to agree with a lot of the points raised in this thread...and my keyboard got the better of me!

I know scorps had a chuckle at me (not for the 1st time either, she knows me well! hehe:4:) but if I offended anyone in any way...shape or form.......tough!:21:

Off to my nest now.....I'll be nicer tomorrow...I pwomise!:10:

Beady Belle Guest

I logged on this afternoon for a while, and someone, don't know their name typed in "Request ........." No please or thank you, I very nearly said something Mothy as I was appalled by their total lack of manners, but decided to just keep schtum, and then lo and behold, the very next item (or so it seemed) was their rude request!!!

:doggie:

PrincessRacer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mothy View Post
    confessions to my fellow rockaholics:

I'm a biatchI'm a biatchI'm a biatchI'm a biatchI'm a biatchI'm a biatchI'm a biatchI'm a biatchI'm a biatchI'm a biatchI'm a biatchI'm a biatchI'm a biatch!:8:

I popped into chat tonight for the 1st time in ages, and didnt have quite my normal (ish!) levels of self control have just worked a straight 16 hours. Afraid (but not ashamed) to say I was a tad catty to a certain someone. I normally just ignore the drama stuff. in the chatbox...but I have to agree with a lot of the points raised in this thread...and my keyboard got the better of me!

I know scorps had a chuckle at me (not for the 1st time either, she knows me well! hehe:4:) but if I offended anyone in any way...shape or form.......tough!:21:

Off to my nest now.....I'll be nicer tomorrow...I pwomise!:10:

Gutted I missed it Mothy...a gooooooood squirt of Moth Acid is just what is needed!!! Hee hee hee!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Wow i've not been on line for ages due to being poorly ick and i cant believe what's been going on, i'll have to pop onto chat tonight to have a nosey at who you;re talking about, my goodness i've missed you all x

Post Thanks / Like

Awwh - we missed you too Rebecca. Sorry to hear you've been icky, hope you're all wellsy now. SmileyCentral.com

Argey xx