Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World announces exclusive arrival of Linda Lusardi’s brand new My Miracle Caviar & Pearl Skincare Range

TV favourite Linda Lusardi is back with the new generation of her My Miracle Skincare range, available exclusively from Ideal World TV from 2pm on Tuesday 23rd May. Based on the original My Miracle Swiss formula containing Caviar and Glacial water, the new collection now incorporates Pearl into its ingredients for added radiance. Linda herself has worked directly with skincare experts to personally develop the new range and remains passionate about creating the perfect skincare products, that not only she loves, but everyone else will too.

A huge hit with Ideal World audiences, the My Miracle range is much loved and its new products won’t disappoint. Included in the collection are:

Lusardi My Miracle Caviar & Pearl Neck and Decollete Cream 50ml (Twinpack £29.99) – designed to smooth the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and creping on the neck and decollete area. A non-sticky cream with a lifting agent, giving the appearance of smooth, toned skin.

Read More

Administrator Guest

Default JML Fixes It For You

JMLIf Shopping Telly viewers click on to JML’s website this weekend they’ll find that some DIY products from their TV Channels have been discounted by 10% and free p&p.

The offer applies to JML’s Dual Drill, Exakt Saw, Paint Sprayer Pro, Paint Runner, Steam Express Mop, Steam Station Pro and Stainz R Out. Viewers would simply need to click on the product they want to order, go to the checkout and enter offer code DIY509.

This offer will run from Friday 1st May at 5pm until Monday 4th May at 11.59pm.

› See More: JML Fixes It For You

Snoopy Guest

Will check out the Stainz R Out mine is nearly empty.

3.    Sewing Quarter