Ijoy Ride

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm glad i'm not the only one that sees rude things when this is demod :8:

And Loen bless her did look very strange on it when she was keeping her toes on the floor, i had to turn it off in the end :18:

And Loen bless her did look very strange on it when she was keeping her toes on the floor, i had to turn it off in the end :18:

As long as it is a good piece of kit thats the main thing. It looks like fun. Loen's face made me laugh looked like it was killing her.

Hi Dazzler, I have the iJoyRide and I can assure you it works, but you need to persevere. I would recommend doing warms up and warm downs before and after using, as it is quite strenuous even on the lowest setting.

I do 15 minutes every other day on the lowest setting. And what can I say other than RIPPED!!! Would highly recommend, for people like myself who are into their fitness, but draw the line at crunches and push ups.
That did initially put me off, I only ever mount it, when in complete privacy.:8: It would be way too embarrassing to work out on it in front of anyone.:32:

Hi Dazzler, I have the iJoyRide and I can assure you it works, but you need to persevere. I would recommend doing warms up and warm downs before and after using, as it is quite strenuous even on the lowest setting.

I do 15 minutes every other day on the lowest setting. And what can I say other than RIPPED!!! Would highly recommend, for people like myself who are into their fitness, but draw the line at crunches and push ups. That did initially put me off, I only ever mount it, when in complete privacy.:8: It would be way too embarrassing to work out on it in front of anyone.:32:

Thanks jasper. You are like me then well into fitness. I work out 4 times a week at 2 hours so thought that this Ijoy would fit into my routine as I like to have varius pieces of equioment to use so I dont get bored, but I will take your advice and do the warmups and warmdowns before and after using.

Seriously, I would love one of these but they're just a tad expensive. I keep hoping the price will eventually reduce - anyone on here fancy selling instead of it collecting dust............?:6:

Thanks jasper. You are like me then well into fitness. I work out 4 times a week at 2 hours so thought that this Ijoy would fit into my routine as I like to have varius pieces of equioment to use so I dont get bored, but I will take your advice and do the warmups and warmdowns before and after using.
Yeah it’s good to use different types of equipment, to stop your routine getting tedious. Do you use any aerobic DVD’s.

I have always had an aversion to core exercises, I find them too laborious and just avoid doing them. Which has affected my overall fitness, so the ijoy machine has been an absolute God send.:21:

When I first started using the machine, I thought I could get away without warming down, but I seized up a bit. So I always follow the ijoy workout with 10 minutes of light jogging on the trampoline, to save my knees.:)

Seriously, I would love one of these but they're just a tad expensive. I keep hoping the price will eventually reduce - anyone on here fancy selling instead of it collecting dust............?:6:

I agree Bl they are expensive but we have wanted one for ages and think that this is the cheapest we will get one really, plus its on flexipay which we opted for, if you lived near me you could gladly have a go xxxxxx
Amazon and Boots is alot more money apparently

Yeah it’s good to use different types of equipment, to stop your routine getting tedious. Do you use any aerobic DVD’s.

I have always had an aversion to core exercises, I find them too laborious and just avoid doing them. Which has affected my overall fitness, so the ijoy machine has been an absolute God send.:21:

When I first started using the machine, I thought I could get away without warming down, but I seized up a bit. So I always follow the ijoy workout with 10 minutes of light jogging on the trampoline, to save my knees.:)

Hi jasper

I have the trampoline and dvd to that so do that one, also we have the billy blanks workouts too. I have a treadmill, stepper, bike, then I have a thing called Mygym which is like a multi gym but the bands keep snapping on it so we need to get a proper multigym. I have a pilates machine, a total gym similar to pilates machime hubby uses that and also I have Powerplate, Trampoline and this one I love the ab lounger brilliant for your six pack!!!!!!

I agree Bl they are expensive but we have wanted one for ages and think that this is the cheapest we will get one really, plus its on flexipay which we opted for, if you lived near me you could gladly have a go xxxxxx
Amazon and Boots is alot more money apparently

Didn't realise it was on flexipay so I might go and have a look. Perhaps I should just check out Amazon as well to do a comparison.

They are selling it at Boots also and its quite pricey, just hope Ideal world deliver quickly.
They say 10 days

Latest posts

Back