Really Busy!!!:11:
    she's not the sweet innocent lady you imagined :tassles:

Dazzler! Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs James View Post
    she's not the sweet innocent lady you imagined :tassles:
    You are not wrong there MrsJames Oh I say!!!!!:11:

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad i'm not the only one that sees rude things when this is demod :8:

And Loen bless her did look very strange on it when she was keeping her toes on the floor, i had to turn it off in the end :18:

Dazzler! Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lottie View Post

And Loen bless her did look very strange on it when she was keeping her toes on the floor, i had to turn it off in the end :18:
    As long as it is a good piece of kit thats the main thing. It looks like fun. Loen's face made me laugh looked like it was killing her.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Dazzler, I have the iJoyRide and I can assure you it works, but you need to persevere. I would recommend doing warms up and warm downs before and after using, as it is quite strenuous even on the lowest setting.

I do 15 minutes every other day on the lowest setting. And what can I say other than RIPPED!!! Would highly recommend, for people like myself who are into their fitness, but draw the line at crunches and push ups.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lottie View Post
    That did initially put me off, I only ever mount it, when in complete privacy.:8: It would be way too embarrassing to work out on it in front of anyone.:32:

Snoopy Guest

:rolleyes:

Awwww that's what Youtube is for :D

Dazzler! Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Hi Dazzler, I have the iJoyRide and I can assure you it works, but you need to persevere. I would recommend doing warms up and warm downs before and after using, as it is quite strenuous even on the lowest setting.

I do 15 minutes every other day on the lowest setting. And what can I say other than RIPPED!!! Would highly recommend, for people like myself who are into their fitness, but draw the line at crunches and push ups. That did initially put me off, I only ever mount it, when in complete privacy.:8: It would be way too embarrassing to work out on it in front of anyone.:32:
    Thanks jasper. You are like me then well into fitness. I work out 4 times a week at 2 hours so thought that this Ijoy would fit into my routine as I like to have varius pieces of equioment to use so I dont get bored, but I will take your advice and do the warmups and warmdowns before and after using.

Post Thanks / Like

Seriously, I would love one of these but they're just a tad expensive. I keep hoping the price will eventually reduce - anyone on here fancy selling instead of it collecting dust............?:6:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzler! View Post
    Thanks jasper. You are like me then well into fitness. I work out 4 times a week at 2 hours so thought that this Ijoy would fit into my routine as I like to have varius pieces of equioment to use so I dont get bored, but I will take your advice and do the warmups and warmdowns before and after using.
    Yeah itís good to use different types of equipment, to stop your routine getting tedious. Do you use any aerobic DVDís.

I have always had an aversion to core exercises, I find them too laborious and just avoid doing them. Which has affected my overall fitness, so the ijoy machine has been an absolute God send.:21:

When I first started using the machine, I thought I could get away without warming down, but I seized up a bit. So I always follow the ijoy workout with 10 minutes of light jogging on the trampoline, to save my knees.:)

Dazzler! Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BusyLizzie View Post
    Seriously, I would love one of these but they're just a tad expensive. I keep hoping the price will eventually reduce - anyone on here fancy selling instead of it collecting dust............?:6:
    I agree Bl they are expensive but we have wanted one for ages and think that this is the cheapest we will get one really, plus its on flexipay which we opted for, if you lived near me you could gladly have a go xxxxxx
    Amazon and Boots is alot more money apparently