Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

icr24350

Registered Shopper
Just saw Jill Franks showing off the TSV. How much thinner is she going to get? I think she is a lovely looking person, but she now looks as if she could do with a really good meal! Being that thin cannot be good for her.

I caught a glimpse of her on the repeat show this morning and thought she had been got by the shadows in the library which were on Doctor Who a couple of weeks ago. She was trying to flog some protein capsules and was saying she was up to 15 a day. Maybe that's all she consumes now.

I caught a glimpse of her on the repeat show this morning and thought she had been got by the shadows in the library which were on Doctor Who a couple of weeks ago. She was trying to flog some protein capsules and was saying she was up to 15 a day. Maybe that's all she consumes now.

Sure looks like it!

She was also flaunting her 'abs' stating that they would be 43 this year!!!

Having seen the way she literally shovels food into her mouth in the food shows she's presented, I'd almost think she was bulimic!

Knowing how much weight TV puts on you, she must be minute in the flesh!

Jill Franks is too thin and I hate the way she gasps after everything she says she is really annoying. I really like Pippa and Dale they make me smile and don't have any annoying habits. :)

I think some people are naturally thin,no matter what they eat, not keen on her as a presenter but she looks ok to me.

I think some people are naturally thin,no matter what they eat, not keen on her as a presenter but she looks ok to me.

Yep, I agree with you there a107. Not all thin people have eating disorders! She could never manage to be as athletic as she is without proper nutrition, she just wouldn't have the energy.

Yep, I agree with you there a107. Not all thin people have eating disorders! She could never manage to be as athletic as she is without proper nutrition, she just wouldn't have the energy.

I heard her say shes a personal trainer or similar so whatever she intakes she looks as though she burns it straight off.

Actually I thought how nice she looked on the Dawn Bibby show yesterday afternoon. She was wearing a lovely dress with a big wide belt that gave her some shape.

She has a very small frame, so if she could only put on a few pounds i am sure it would make a lot of difference (in a good way!).

Linda

I'm afraid she is one presenter I cannot watch: the constant gasping and repetition of "...and of course," just make me switch off.

I think all Jill needs to do pump a few weights and eat more chicken and turkey to build a bit of Muscle, then she would look perfect. But still I think she looks ok anyway.

I agree MUQ she has gone a bit too far now. she needs to just pump a few weights and get some womanly shape. :D

Latest posts

Back