L'Occitane TSV - 14/06/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My TSV was as predicted delivered into OHs fair hands as I was @ work, sadly my Rose fragrance wasnt delivered at the same time, so tomorrow I bet my Charlie Bear clearance Liane bear, L'Occitane fragrance AND ABC litre skinwash are also handed to him whilst I'm out!!! :FUME:

Is he a house-husband Jabba?

went l'occitane shopping today.
bought grape cure,wrap,oil and water retention gel.smells divine cant wait to try it all out. and almond hand wash.
next trip will be to buy insence sticks and small soaps most are going for a £1 including cherry blossom and vanilla and the older rose delish!

I went to the L'Occitane shop on the way home last night. Didn't get much, just the Brazilian Bag that was reduced to £5 - lovely colours. I did however sample a couple of their perfumes. I only found these on the website this week and wanted to see what they were like. I love Jasmine so that was lovely but the one that really got me was the Neroli. Must now save up a bit to buy a bottle. Wish QVC did these products.

BTW I agree the grape products do smell wonderful.

neroil is the business. lovely for the evening most people comment on it very unusual..
got mine from bicester a few years ago still using it but must have more ..devine.
love the old honey water,the old orange,the old rose, jasmine tea but its a body mist like the bergamont tsv stuff....

Subscription gift

Rec'd free gift today from Instyle with apology that due to demand the L'Occitane Rose Nuit was unavailable & sent Dr Lewinns Peel & Renew.
I was disappointed at first but checked price & on line between £45 & £60 & good reviews. Great for a £12 subscription!

Latest posts

Back