L'Occitane TSV - 14/06/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

^^Will surely give the L'occitane tsv a miss - it's never interest me.

I'd much rather spend my moolah on quality anti-ageing skincare for the face, neck & bust, rather than on high-end bodywash that will soon be washed down the drain!

Besides, Liz Earle does some fab body products at an affordable price - and they smell gorgeous.

I'll be FIRST in line for the Gatineau !! :54:

hi girls
am on my hols in Florida :1:
just been to outlet tonite to a new l'occitane shop, opened friday last week
spent $120,got 4 gift sets,large ones mostly verbena,2 candles,some cherry blossom home fragrance with reeds,shea gift set aswell and a best of set with 12 items in it.there were lots of
bargains!! am really chuffed,got 10% off total price,so hubby let me spend lots!!
sorry to go off topic but also got lots of yankee stuff too from a shop at florida mall!:1:
the l'occitane shop have lots of the new rose de nuit? one and also bringing out a new one soon,bergamot,this looks fruity,pictures of lemons and oranges on the posters in store
the new rose was nice,liked the smell

What about OPI, Gatineau and Philip Kingsley :33:

Well! i dont use gatineau and philiph kingsley and opi i prefer nails inc but i dont stock up on that sort of stuf cus i dont get though it as much as liz earle etc.

i have too much loccitane though! i have enough shower gel and body lotion for about a year! :(

Hello. I'm new to this and not sure if this is really what it's for, but can I ask where this outlet is, as I'm off to Florida later this year and would hope to be able to look in.

Hello. I'm new to this and not sure if this is really what it's for, but can I ask where this outlet is, as I'm off to Florida later this year and would hope to be able to look in.

Me too! Off in November and would deffo like a trip to the outlet. Looking forward to the TSV. I'm new to l'occitane but already loving it :)

I am visiting Manosque in 2 weeks time so hopefully i will be able to get stocked up in the factory shop, will probs do the tour too.

really looking forward to it

I have both the L'occitane orange blossom and the Jo Malone
The L'occitane version has been around quite a while, smells flowery, but not like orange blossom
The Jo Malone is lovely, I mix it with pomegranate noir or on its own, it is a true scent and last ages

I have both the L'occitane orange blossom and the Jo Malone
The L'occitane version has been around quite a while, smells flowery, but not like orange blossom
The Jo Malone is lovely, I mix it with pomegranate noir or on its own, it is a true scent and last ages

Jo Malone also does a beautiful rose fragrance which is a blend of different roses. lovely but very pricey. what is the tsv i wonder??

Latest posts

Back