Philosophy TSV 23/8/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine just arrived! Looking forward to getting home and playing with it. (I ordered the autodelivery btw).

Does the poreless flawless do anything for any of you ? I tried it for the first time and am not impressed. :(

I was not impressed with it either, and even more so when I spelt some on my duvet cover and the stain from it won't come out.

Does the poreless flawless do anything for any of you ? I tried it for the first time and am not impressed. :(

I'm not overly impressed with it, i still have the tube form the last tsv. I much prefer The Present, I don't think this product compares really. Shame, because I really wanted to love this but just can't convince myself!

Just got mine - had a sniff of the FoF and DID think 'oh blimey, it's disinfectant!' - but I'll try it out in the bath and see what I think. Bit gutted actually as I've been longing to try it for ages.

got mine today like the lip gloss, not tried the fof but smells nice, tried all the other stuff before and like them,
caution i got some of the supernatural on a pair of black pants and it didnt come off, still got a slight stain there, but like the stuff itself.

I'm not overly impressed with it, i still have the tube form the last tsv. I much prefer The Present, I don't think this product compares really. Shame, because I really wanted to love this but just can't convince myself!

I am hoping they will add and SPF to the Present. please please please .. then I will be proper happy.

The Supernatural I think is just OK , does seem to hide the open pores on either side of my nose very well. It's the texture I can't quite make friends with , seems to slip around too much , as soon as put any make-up over it feels like am removing it .

It is something I don't reach for that often .

I used it on holiday though as a suncream for the face neck and chest and was told my skin looked good ( always a boost !!) I recommend it for that .

but as a daily sPF over moisturizer and under foundation and for the price I would always choose Clinique City Block over any other primer/sunblock. It is oil-free and great !!

Hi,

I got my set yesterday.

I had a sniff of the FoF, and like everyone else though "uh-oh, cheap perfume"!

However, I did try it in the bath and as a hair wash today, and its not bad at all. In fact, an hour later, and the scent has almost gone.

I think I prefer the graces tho.

Cheers,
Karen

I really love the poreless flawless....I'm really pale and it gives me just enough colour to look healthy.

Latest posts

Back