Philosophy TSV 23/8/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My only complaint about the Philosophy SG's is that I want to buy more and I can't use my stash up quickly enough lol :p

225426 Philosophy 6pc Favourites

Just a thought, and I have none of Sazza's or Supercoolwillow's or anyone else's amazing detective skill, but I have noticed that philosophy do tend to give a little teaser of something new which then comes up in the TSV late eg inner grace in a try me size before the TSV last autumn. Now they have been promoting their try me as "5 piece best sellers" including purity, great mystery and pure grace body butter, maybe the TSV will be these but in bigger sizes.....................or maybe I am just barking

Just a thought, and I have none of Sazza's or Supercoolwillow's or anyone else's amazing detective skill, but I have noticed that philosophy do tend to give a little teaser of something new which then comes up in the TSV late eg inner grace in a try me size before the TSV last autumn. Now they have been promoting their try me as "5 piece best sellers" including purity, great mystery and pure grace body butter, maybe the TSV will be these but in bigger sizes.....................or maybe I am just barking

oooooh large sizes fabulous, I hope you're right!!!

I have not seen the vitamin c powder for a while on QVC have they stopped doing it?:eek: It is one of my fave products and i am down to my last few scoops it lasts for ages. Love this again in a TSV.:)

Will there be another Philosophy TSV before Christmas ? Sorry for using the 'C' word.:eek:

I think you are right Fraggle, favourites doesnt sound like shower gels and body butters and scrubs :(

Now that MB have gone, a TSV with shower gels, body butters and scrubs sounds great. Bet your right and it won't happen.

I'll be happy with skincare or shower gels but would prefer not to have the Graces again.

I LOVE the Graces but must admit that I've got such a stockpile that I'd love it to be something different this time!!!

Em xXx

225426 Philosophy 6pc Favourites

I have been onto CS and they say there is no item 225 426.

The 6 Piece Favourites Set is 226 111 currently priced £47.75

Contains:-
1x 45.4g Poreless flawless spf
1x 236.6ml Field of Flowers shower gel
1x 14.2g Melon diaquiri lip shine
1x 118.3ml Purity made simple facialcleanser
1x 236.6ml Microdelivery exfoliating wash
1x 56.7g Hope in a jar moisturiser

Latest posts

Back