ProStrong TSV 18/8/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My nails are so dreadful I'd be ashamed to take pictures now, but in a month or two........who knows?

My nails are so dreadful I'd be ashamed to take pictures now, but in a month or two........who knows?

Just went to say hello, but your gone! Hope you're OK, have been keeping a low profile myself recently. Otherwise might have gone for this myself(just to keep it on thread). Hope you're not gone for good will miss u if u are. x

i dont think the result pictures looked that good you could still see a lot of the breaking and splitting nails that were there before using the product.

I know it will take on average more than 4 weeks to see a better result but surely they could have brought along better examples from using the range.

Hi BB,

I was astonished to get mine on Wednesday. It makes a change as I am usually the last to receive anything from QVC.

It is rotten that yours hasn't arrived. How long does it take to slap an address label on something?

As a person who has struggled with weak, bendy, peeling nails all her life, can I just say that the best thing I have ever found is Trind nail repair, which was recommended to me by Marion and OBE. I buy it from Justbeautydirect, obviously, (first class service and uberquick delivery) and it is miraculous stuff. You simply must try it. I currently have a full set of beautiful, natural nails for the first time ever :D

Latest posts

Back