Emu Boots - they are not stocking any mens sizes - disgusting

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Worzel

Registered Shopper
EMU boots were originally designed for men, so why when they have decided to stock them, have they only stocked them in the womens sizes totally ignoring 50% of the population?

I have emailed QVC and am very interested in their comments.

Your thoughts...

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree that they should cater for everyone. However, if you have a look on Amazon they stock mens and are MUCH cheaper!!!

Em xXx

They don't stock any men's clothing or footwear at all. Maybe they don't think men will buy this type of thing from QVC. It's a big risk to branch out into this area and find things don't sell. When I have mentioned QVC blokes have laughed and quite a few have said their mums watch it.

yes, for as long as i can remember, QVC has wheeled out a men's suede jacket with Cliche Guy spouting how trendy it is yet still they can't get rid of the stock......

They DID have mens boots when the 1st appeared, because I have huge tootsies and bought some size 10's and very comfy they are too......although I think a size 9 would have done.

I wish QVC would stock shoes for ladies with big feet.......IW do and they always sell out 1st!

They DID have mens boots when the 1st appeared, because I have huge tootsies and bought some size 10's and very comfy they are too......although I think a size 9 would have done.

I wish QVC would stock shoes for ladies with big feet.......IW do and they always sell out 1st!

Did they? I don't remember them doing so.

Did they? I don't remember them doing so.

These are the ones I bought:-

Emu Shark Lo Mens Merino Wool Boot

Glen Campbell was strutting his stuff modeling them.......but it didn't put me off!! :32:

Out of stock now.

These are the ones I bought:-

Emu Shark Lo Mens Merino Wool Boot

Glen Campbell was strutting his stuff modeling them.......but it didn't put me off!! :32:

Out of stock now.

Ooooh, they did do them (but they also do the womens ones in mens sizes but they for some reason yet, haven't stocked them).

QVC, start stocking them again.

Also, i've noticed on Glen's message blog a few people have been asking him to get them back in stock - let's hope the buyers are listening!

Latest posts

Back