ALISON SHUT UP!!!! Please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Polly Esther

Registered Shopper
For the love of God, Alison, please just take a breath. I was trying to watch the Ojon hour and have had to turn off. I don't think Denis has actually managed to finish a sentence without her just talking RIGHT OVER HIM.

At several points they were both talking at once, almost battling to be heard.

Will someone at QVC Towers have a word?* It is downright uncomfortable and irritating to watch and I'm sure I'm not the only one who's switched off.

*If they can get a bl**ding word in!

Its her voice - its like a chainsaw. She really gives me a headache. A little tip for you Ali you don't have to speak at a million miles an hour to sell things to people just slow down and turn the volume down. Please, you're a nice woman but you are SOOO LOUD!!

i actually think that alison young is good at her job and can sell ice to eskimos but she does need to give some of the better guest presenters some time to talk.
some need a little help but most do not and its nice to hear someone elses opinion and expert advice to.

I've heard of free speech, but she takes it to the extreme. Perhaps she doesn't get a chance to talk at home !

Havent posted on here for ages but last night I was watching the tsv launch and was thinking WILL U SHUT THE *&%$ UP and wondered if anyone would post on here about it because in all the years I've been watching last night she seemed loudly and more screechy than ever and I thought she really should be reprimanded for this. I was trying to find out about the product but had to turn off and therefore did not order all because of her .

I simply don't watch any hours that Alison does any more. I don't think she's a great advert for the products with her puffy face and eyes. Don't QVC realise that they are losing customers because of her?

i'm glad its not just me that has been put off. I was really annoyed as I really wanted to know about the product but she was like some highly strung lunatic screeching away in desparation to sell sell sell and i felt embarrassed for the poor guy trying to get a word in .
GET RID

I like Alison very much, but I agree she has got louder and more excitable just lately. I have no idea why she has got to be on with guests like Liz Earl, Sarah Chapman etc, who are beauty experts in their own right. I lol when Ali tells us "she wants us to jump on our phones" Bless her she does get carried away.LOL

I assume as AY only does Beauty hours she needs to be seen on TSV presentations. I tried the sound turned low then muted but couldn't hear about the products and went back to very low sound to cut the screeching and finally gave up and went to bed. I still don't know much about the new product and haven't ordered anything.

Top marks to Denis for giving her a run for her money by trying get his points over. Unfortunately AY simply drowned him out.

I just can't listen to AY anymore. If she was at least talking sense then I could maybe put up with the loudness and rudeness but when she warms to her theme and starts banging on about:

a) herself and her 25 years as an expert in everything
b) the 'youthening' or 'talc-ing' effect of something, terms which she's just made up and
c) how many multi BILLION dollar celebrities use a certain product, she actually named figures during the recent Smashbox shows and sounded utterly ridiculous

then it puts me right off. I don't think she knows half as much as she says she does. She did a models makeup one night with BE and she looked horrendous after it and AY's advice was 'well, you can blend it better at home!' What, better than someone with 25 years experience with the press/Clarins/all the top spas etc etc blah blah?!

I deleted all the SB and LG hours she did recently (I always tape hours and watch them after) as I actually can't bear to watch her at all. I think the only guest really able for her is Mally.

Someone at QVC Towers needs to have a word/slip her some valium...

Tx

Slipping her P45 would be better. :22: :pPC:

LOL!! Absolutely! I much prefer Pippa/Julia/anyone doing the beauty now as no-one else gets as hysterical as AY. She just really puts me off and that has to be losing them business!

For the love of God, Alison, please just take a breath. I was trying to watch the Ojon hour and have had to turn off. I don't think Denis has actually managed to finish a sentence without her just talking RIGHT OVER HIM.

At several points they were both talking at once, almost battling to be heard.

Will someone at QVC Towers have a word?* It is downright uncomfortable and irritating to watch and I'm sure I'm not the only one who's switched off.

*If they can get a bl**ding word in!
If you were watching it and didn't understand English, you'd have thought she was having a row with him! Poor man.After all that interrupting, she still didn't notify us of the mls.

Latest posts

Back