Arnica bath soak - does it work?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That would be a ferry or plane you'd need ........that is asumming you are over here (England, Scotland or Wales) KWC.

Ahhhh......the penny drops......finally! *scrolls back up to Vampy's last post - ooh look, yep, there it is - Location: Ireland! *sigh*
(Dumber than a dumb thing tonight, I am! lol)

Ahhhh......the penny drops......finally! *scrolls back up to Vampy's last post - ooh look, yep, there it is - Location: Ireland! *sigh*
(Dumber than a dumb thing tonight, I am! lol)

No, I think it is I, who will be the Dumber than dumb thing, tomorrow morning, for being so naughty and staying up so late tonight!

I am indeed Irish. The stuff is here but I get the 5l containers and they work out much cheaper. This British company make excellent gear.

Arnica's main use is for bruising and it good enough. I bruise very badly so any improvement is good :64:

Have decided to flog off the arnica gel but keep bath soak for the girls mainly, they might appreciate it after doing sports or something, being as they hate the smell of the Elemis one so much & it was a virtual 'freebie' in the kit tbh!
Thanks all, I do appreciate your views & opinions! :)

(Sorry to hear there's so many arthritis etc, sufferers on here though, no fun at all hobbling about & hurting, hope you've all managed to find something that at least helps a bit, even temporarily!)

p.s. Thanks Moth for the siggie idea! (Blatantly plagiarised from a thread actually! lol)

Did you have a look at the Bio D site? I am quite evangelical since I have asthma and eczema and am a sneezy person and since switching to these type of products things are better.:64:

#26 Already bookmarked Vampyre - could be worth a go as am fed-up having to keep binning things I can't actually use as they make me gasp for breath (though that could be just the effort & shock of cleaning! lol) & the washing powder would be suitable for the horses' stuff! (Very expensive to buy similar in tiny bottles!)
An eco floor cleaner would be good as it's a bit of a faff to make your own up & without any alcohol in, it takes the floor about 3 years to dry, which is OK in the summer......!

I have Arthritis too and although the Arnica gel doses not complety take the aches away it does help me get to slep when i wake with aches and pains.

#26 Already bookmarked Vampyre - could be worth a go as am fed-up having to keep binning things I can't actually use as they make me gasp for breath (though that could be just the effort & shock of cleaning! lol) & the washing powder would be suitable for the horses' stuff! (Very expensive to buy similar in tiny bottles!)
An eco floor cleaner would be good as it's a bit of a faff to make your own up & without any alcohol in, it takes the floor about 3 years to dry, which is OK in the summer......!
Have you tried a steam cleaner? They're great for hard floors and don't leave them too wet. They're also great for cleaning the bathroom without chemicals.

Latest posts

Back