On Trend...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am small/short. Not petite, diminutive or thank heaven not in any way challenged except by the top shelf in supermarkets.

Me too! Knickers to female independence though, I just beckon over the nearest man, or if at home, shout 'maaaaan'! lol

I am also not as a SA in a store once termed me in what she I assume believed was a PC phrase a half caste (She also said my eyes are too dark wtf?):12:

Eh? Isn't the term 'half-caste' about as un-PC as you can get? And how can anyone's eyes be too blerdy dark! *is so cross grammar has gone out of the window....starting a sentence with 'and'!*
And (see, done it again! lol) too 'dark' for what?

Too dark to be made up in an attractive fashion I suppose. Who cares, I'm a smashbox tart now and I never have any problems getting a bloke to get my cereal down from the shelf for me :D:64:

#22 What a stupid SA then! Everybody loves dark eyes, surely? We're all brown-eyed brunettes in our family & love our dark eyes! (Blue eyes are nice too though of course, especially on men called Sean! lol)

Or Paul Newman.
My mother has emerald green eyes, not anyway hazel, really green and they're almost spooky. I'm sure for a woman of age they're right on trend :64:

Like you, I'm brown hair, brown eyes. My brother, OTOH, has black hair and green eyes.

You aren't Tamsin Day Lewis are you?
Have seen Daniel in person many years ago and he was gorgeous. (and I'm almost impossible to please :D) It was just after him winning the Oscar for My Left Foot.:64:

You aren't Tamsin Day Lewis are you?
Have seen Daniel in person many years ago and he was gorgeous. (and I'm almost impossible to please :D) It was just after him winning the Oscar for My Left Foot.:64:
I wish I could cook like her.

Last edited:
I NEVER buy anything that is described as "on trend" on principle. Even if I like it. Especially if it is something that Glen Campbell (with his red shoes) says is "on trend".

Hmmmm wonder if I'm missing out on anything?????????? I did like MoiraC's Itsarap trousers....

I also hate "jump on the phones" If you took this literally you could do yourself some serious damage not to mention ruining your phone!!!

Latest posts

Back