Vicenza Gold Event

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merlin

Registered Shopper
Some of the items detailed are available on advance orders only.

Advance orders? Aka... 'you tell us how many to buy by ordering and we will supply them so as not to over-order and keep down our overheads'? :54:

Are QVC finally feeling the crunch? :33:

Also, aren't the presenters usually at some grand Italian villa when this promotion is on? I'll still happily watch while doing the weekly ironing.......!

they should feel it, big time, when it comes to gold jewellery.
i used to buy a lot of 14 and 18 ct gold from them at good prices. what they sell now is 9ct tat, 3 to 4 times more expensive than over a year ago.

also the V events would last 2 days normally (1 for gold and 1 for silver) and they were spectacular.
now it is just 3 hrs for gold and 1 hr for silver!

The price of the 'Julia' watches have risen quite dramatically, haven't they? :eek::eek:

They sure have, I couldn't believe the price last time I saw them

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

A lot of the stuff they're showing isn't new at all - some pieces have been around (and in stock) for years.

absolutely! the silver jewellery is from the 'silv jwl event' back in march. this year's event is stock clearance. they have to sift as much stock as possible for corporation tax purposes.
i am not claiming there is anything wrong with that.

absolutely! the silver jewellery is from the 'silv jwl event' back in march. this year's event is stock clearance. they have to sift as much stock as possible for corporation tax purposes.
i am not claiming there is anything wrong with that.

I didn't realise that (re corporation tax) but surely it's proof that QVC are struggling a little at present.

they must be...more evidence the fact there is so little variety re jewellery/jwl shows.
at some point (depending on when their accounting year ends) they will have to offer stock at clearance prices (tax incentives).
good news for us :1:

Latest posts

Back