Shows/guests that you can't watch..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Love the emoticon ^

Any over the top American guest gushing about their items.
Look here, Check It Out! which they repeat in one sentence umpteen times.

I know he hasn't been on for ages but Anthony Kliger (jewellery cleaner stuff) used to drive mad - with his constant name dropping

I know I'm not gonna be very popular with this one, but Michelle Hope irritates me - it's as if they've just stuck her on the show with no kind of training - she's just too softly spoken for my liking

Alexis (L'Occitane) is a bit "my fabulous life".....and for ages Katherine Huntley would gush "I can't believe I'm here on QVC - oh what a great job i have" but now she's calmed down.....

goes without saying that Janey (Slim n Lift) is a nightmare

Totally forgot about Tamara whats her name presenting Diamonique, does she even wear it? :rolleyes::D

Totally forgot about Tamara whats her name presenting Diamonique, does she even wear it? :rolleyes::D

Beckwith?? or summat like that!And very doubtful that she actually wears it i bet she's more of a diamond girl and tbh if i had her money so would i be lol. I don't actually believe her presentations at all.

I'm loving this thread.

Don't like the American woman who presents craft, is it Nancy Hill?

I like Nancy Hill - when she's allowed to talk

However David Hawkins, Adrienne (space bags), cooking woman with bright red hair all irritate me. :mad:

Kirks Folly, Uri G scare me :eek:

Probably the only one I really have to switch off is Paul McKenna - he used to be so entertaining as a stage hypnotist, mammon has seriously undermined his personality!
The other guests I really can't bear are Adrienne Cleasby and that Katherine (?) woman who sells Hoovers and sounds like a dominatrix!

I am not in a great mood today and so shall refrain from commenting otherwise I think I will list the vast majority of them! Sorry! But I do like Honora Ralph. :)

I agree that Uri Geller is scary. And weird. The way he bleats on about sending him some card that comes with the jewellery and an SAE and he will send you his autograph! Wow (my @rse)

That Dawn Bibby woman gets right up my nose, but I can't stand anything crafty anyway.

I can't stand Paul McKenna but at the same time I would like to marry him. He must be loaded, he can hypnotise me into fancying him and make me thin at the same time!

Can we add models to the shows/guests you can't watch...

I'm just watching the Philosophy 8 o'clock hour and can I say Renee bugs me something rotten. All the other models are so down to earth but shes so look at me look at meeeeeeeeeee.

rant over.... thank you:rolleyes:

Oh yes models...Tiffany Suchard (made up ridiculous name) and her over lifted face and Michael Jackson style nose!!

Karen..pouty pouty pout.

Suzy N.N
The lady who guest presents for Microfiber Towels.

I think that Microfiber woman must be related to the hoover demonstrator women, because they are both so abrupt. I expect them to say 'come on let's get this over as soon as possible, better still just send my wages at the end of the week 'cause I can't be bothered to be here'.:D

Latest posts

Back