Uri Geller
Lulu
Tova
Kim Mend..... (Kim & Co)
The woman with Quacker Fashion
What his name from Ojon and his wife
and also what's name now doing Mop -
also Glen Campbell - don't know who he thinks he is

i kinda like that amercan feller who does the pest repellants... he's blond and chubby and preppy. looks like he needs looking after... woof.:p

cant STAND the gatineau man. creepy and false.

i actually like l'occitane alexis cos she is one of the few who clearly couldnt give a toss about alison young's oh-so-boring 20 years in the industry.

i actually like l'occitane alexis cos she is one of the few who clearly couldnt give a toss about alison young's oh-so-boring 20 years in the industry.

Yes I like Alexis as well, for much the same reason - I also like to see what kind of "mood" she is going to be in when she is on screen .... is she just going to be in moderate "I almost don't give a sh*t" mode or is she actually going to be in a total strop and barely hiding her contempt ......

I love her! :lol

Kim Mendleson - I have to turn off immediately I hear her voice ........ and NN Suzie, caressing the bedding .... nooooo :blink

Tony Little is very irritating all that shouting and saying how wonderful he is :(
The dreadful Kirks Folly lady - I've always had the impression she would be "difficult to work with"
simon wilson - very smarmy and unctious

The sinewy excercise lady who is always banging on about her twins and her age as though we should go :eek::eek::eek: when actually she looks every year of her age!!!

she may have a great body but it hasn't held back time or wrinkles.

dawn big head bibby & her ever in the darn dog house JJ ..leaoni love her except when she says lickle this & lickle that.......arghhhh
ann dawson is growing on me anyone who will appear with high redness like she has done for bare escentuals cant be all bad...kathy taylor is human yahoo....that alison keenan drives me insane...." why not buy your girlfriend one & your next door neighbour after all they are only squillions of quids " [ take note ladies next time she on with expensive gear] the microfibre towel person.yuck......yes we all know about her twins....donna dewberry [ crafts ] & "aint that funnnnnn ".....missed her......now shes back & we have to endure why shes been off.......lulu wish the time bombs would go off.......arrrh must go & have a coffee my blood is curdling right now BUT i feel a lot better for the rant & rave

sorry guys..........i forgot the dennis basso guy as i did love his gravely voice........BUT now ive had my eyes opened re his 'blood on hands' then thats that !!!......send him to jail directly go directly to jail & dont let him pass go EVER
kims cudda wudda shudda......buy it in all 5 colours.......yes right & theyre only £40 each........hello......doesnt she know what a budget is ???

dawn big head bibby & her ever in the darn dog house JJ ..leaoni love her except when she says lickle this & lickle that.......arghhhh
ann dawson is growing on me anyone who will appear with high redness like she has done for bare escentuals cant be all bad...kathy taylor is human yahoo....that alison keenan drives me insane...." why not buy your girlfriend one & your next door neighbour after all they are only squillions of quids " [ take note ladies next time she on with expensive gear] the microfibre towel person.yuck......yes we all know about her twins....donna dewberry [ crafts ] & "aint that funnnnnn ".....missed her......now shes back & we have to endure why shes been off.......lulu wish the time bombs would go off.......arrrh must go & have a coffee my blood is curdling right now BUT i feel a lot better for the rant & rave

i feel a lot better for that too! :rolleyes:

It really gets on my nerves when the presenters say "You're loving this". No, I am not :p

Another one is "There are hundreds of you on the phone" or "We've sold X million of these in the first six minutes".

QVC presenter: "You're loving this."
Me: "Yes, but what is it?"
QVC presenter: "You're jumping to the phones for this."
Me: "My pogo stick's out of order at the moment."
QVC presenter: "You can't buy this anywhere else, and if you could it would cost £150."
Me: "They're selling them for £6.99 in Spar."
QVC presenter: "This had a 5 star review on the website."
Me: "And 23,000 1 star reviews just underneath."
QVC presenter: "This is really popular with A-list celebrities."
Me: "So far I've only seen Jimmy Saville wearing it."
QVC presenter: "You will have seen this on the news last week."
Me: "Oh yes. The Guantanamo Bay prisoners modelled it in a tasteful orange."

I just can't watch anymore slim n lift shows without wanting to certify Janey.

I find the Elemis shows dull dull dull beyond belief and find myself screaming at the TV.. it's only chuffing skincare for pities sake not a huge leap in medical science or a cure for a tropical disease.........LIGHTEN UP!!!!!!!

Alexis surly serious soulless miserable superior L'occitane...nooooooooooooooo it's soap!!!!

i find lj rich nauseating beyond compare. she has to be the least knowlegable of all the guest presenters and she dresses foul.

Yes I like Alexis as well, for much the same reason - I also like to see what kind of "mood" she is going to be in when she is on screen .... is she just going to be in moderate "I almost don't give a sh*t" mode or is she actually going to be in a total strop and barely hiding her contempt ......

I love her! :lol

I think the thing about Alexis is how much she feels she can brace herself from getting totally frustrated with Alison Young re: not being able to get a word in edgeways. Alison Young is jealous of Alexis actually being the 'real deal' in terms of being 'classy' (which Alison trys hard to emulate with her horses) and Alexis has a couple of kids (more 'having it all' that riles Alison), SO... Alison becomes more motormouthed than ever in an effort to distance herself from these brutal realities... Alexis becomes more tortured than ever... an ever vicious circle!

I like Alexis too. She's always immaculate and stylish. Her make up is just right and her clothes and jewellery are always lovely. I think that 'classy' is a good word to describe her.

Latest posts

Back