Shows/guests that you can't watch..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I also like Alexis.

Now, for those guests who I can't bear to watch :-

Gill Goldsmith - MB - thank God it's gone. She really annoyed me going on about smells reminiscent of Tahiti and thought her hair looked two tone awful!

OPI Lena White women - think they are all dull and don't inspire me to buy my OPI from them. Tend to tape the shows and fast forward though them!

Kipling reps. Very very dull. Same applies as above.

Lulu or any other celeb claiming to have sourced the miracle ingredient to the fountain of youth when they look as if, if they smiled their tight little faces would crack open.
Simon Wilson:)

Kipling woman aaaargh even though I like the bags
Catherine Huntley
Kirks Folly just a money making venture
Richard Jackson
Suzy NN
most of the fashion

I agree about the OPI girls - compared to the bubbly Nails Inc girl they are very uninspiring. The one who sits with the presenter seems quite nice but the one doing the nails is a bit scary (but not as scary as that Carolyn woman, can't remember the name of the range now!) :aargh:

Can't watch that idiotic guy from Chateau D'Argent jumping around and shrieking 'Oh my god! Oh my god!' when the poor presenter is trying to do a preview of what's coming up! He'll do himself an injury one day :what:

That Quacker Factory woman - let's all wear garish naff outfits and when we see someone who looks as ridiculous as we do, get out our duck caller or just go up to them and yell QUACK QUACK...for goodness sake...makes me feel embarassed to be watching :embarassed:

I think the thing about Alexis is how much she feels she can brace herself from getting totally frustrated with Alison Young re: not being able to get a word in edgeways. Alison Young is jealous of Alexis actually being the 'real deal' in terms of being 'classy' (which Alison trys hard to emulate with her horses) and Alexis has a couple of kids (more 'having it all' that riles Alison), SO... Alison becomes more motormouthed than ever in an effort to distance herself from these brutal realities... Alexis becomes more tortured than ever... an ever vicious circle!

Wow, can't wait for the next show!!:D

That man who does Philosophy, he is so annoying
Liz Earle seems quite bitchy, I wonder if she is liked by the presenters ;)
Leighton Denny seems to have a bad attitude
Julia Roberts and that Butler and Wilson man :eek::eek::eek:
Quacker is just embarassing :eek:

The man who use to do the teeth whitening system. He always looked as if he had too many teeth in his mouth and when he used to get out the pen shaped tool with the hook....

The exercise lady who was on yesterday with the back system. Please, please do not wear a stretch top that reveals wrinkly bits we don't want to see. Stretch Lycra tops only look good in magazines where the male/female model has been carefully airbrushed.

Horrible just horrible

Stuart

Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post

I'm not an Annie Dawson fan either but ugly monkey is a tad harsh

You are right. Tough on the monkey that is :D. Another non fan of Dawn Bibby here.

I love the Smashbox shows but lately i cant stand that lady Nina, she constantly says "exactly" in answer to how to use a product and i cant stand it! I also cant listen to the Kim and Co lady - her voice is awful!

Latest posts

Back