artscape fashion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnieb

Registered Shopper
i bought an extra small top, and it swamped me. I'm an 8 but it was still hugre. Rubbish sizing!!

I can remember when the presenters of the fashion hours had to measure everything .Bring back Julia and her tape measure.

Sorry to hear that lynnieb. I ordered an XL one once and it hung off me. Didn't think much of the quality either so didn't bother ordering the smaller size just sent it back.

i bought an extra small top, and it swamped me. I'm an 8 but it was still hugre. Rubbish sizing!!

I bought one once and thought the same thing lynnieb. Tis a shame cos it's just stuck in a drawer.

I have 2 tops and after they were washed several times they got wider and shorter as some tshirsts do so they were relagated to the house work gardening draw.

Had the same experience as you lynnieb, I'm a size 8 top, ordered an XS in an Artscape top (it was a monochrome one) looked lovely on TV, absolutely hung off me when it came - much too big despite being allegedly the right chest size. Went straight back. Really disappointed.

Latest posts

Back