Qvc usa

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:D me toooo! hope we get them here, cos I really need(want) another pair to go with my 8 other pairs, ( help I sound like Glenn "the fashionexpert" Campbell).

:D me toooo! hope we get them here, cos I really need(want) another pair to go with my 8 other pairs, ( help I sound like Glenn "the fashionexpert" Campbell).

I like them too but I have over 10 pairs(oh sound like a t-caller). I have not seen this style even on the German site that sells Birkenstocks.

do your Birkis go all dark and shiny inside after you've worn them only a few times .... or is it my feet ? :eek: It makes them look old when they're not. :(

do your Birkis go all dark and shiny inside after you've worn them only a few times .... or is it my feet ? :eek: It makes them look old when they're not. :(

Mrs James, I have a pair that looks as if they should have a health warning! :eek: Gross, but very comfortable. :D

I just got a new pair this morning they are a clog type but the colour is Magma Silver and they are like silver holoraphic (sp?) my son was calling them my Bling Bling McQeen's, ( he loves disney pixar cars). So I definitely don't need any more!

They're on QVC USA, they're nice, so the writing's on the wall: we aren't getting them in dear old blighty!

Latest posts

Back