is Loen pregnant?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't often watch IW, but if she's on when I am flicking through I will definitely stop and watch for a bit longer. She's very funny, warm and watchable! I don't know if she's like that for real, but can you imagine a girlies' night out with her?

many thanks.yes im feeling much better to the person saying so......glad shes engaged to someone....i didnt know DB was t'other way though have been informed that shaun is...she was calling dave darling & saying she would look after his jewelry for him etc & see him later when he got home........oer missis........but i think shes the best presenter they have....did like denise but going off of her
off topic what ever happened to Alan & barry...........now they WERE togther !!!!!

many thanks.yes im feeling much better to the person saying so......glad shes engaged to someone....i didnt know DB was t'other way though have been informed that shaun is...she was calling dave darling & saying she would look after his jewelry for him etc & see him later when he got home........oer missis........but i think shes the best presenter they have....did like denise but going off of her
off topic what ever happened to Alan & barry...........now they WERE togther !!!!!

Ahh maybe that's why the wedding to Shaun never went ahead:rolleyes:

I thought Loen had married Andy Love NOT Dave Bradford....!!

Hope you're feeling a lot better by the way.
yes many thanks phewwwww

i thought andy had married a lady called [ something with quite a long name as he was asked on a craft show what her name was & he replied with this longgggggg name & the lady dressed in dungarees & a fake type american accent showing the scrapbooking pages ages & ages ago said to behave & what was her real name.....when he said all true..she said really !!!!.......it was something like clarrisa may or something.......he said about how in love he was...............lovely........thats what he said not him

Loen (who is definitely married to Andy Love) has mentioned on numerous occasions that she is "barren" and therefore unable to have children.

I find it a little disturbing the way she mentions this so openly. She is my favourite presenter on the whole station and she would have made a marvellous mother.

Loen just said on the 21st Century that she isn't pregnant, contrary to the rumours. She must read Shopping Telly!

Well I was watching her yesterday (whilst ironing) and I think she has such a wonderful giggle. It was so funny she got an attack of the giggles - wonder what they were saying to her in her earpiece. It really made me smile, I think she's a real tonic.

Latest posts

Back