Lorique at Rocks.tv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Here you go... there is a small selection of what is available now on the www.colouredrocks.com website.

Stunning gemstones and designs there... Look at the Alexandrite in image 2!

Attachments

• pinksapp.jpg
    pinksapp.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 200
  • alex.jpg
    alex.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 207
  • alex2.jpg
    alex2.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 202
  • spinel.jpg
    spinel.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 207
  • spinel2.jpg
    spinel2.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 215
Stunning pieces Barry .... as a Yellow Gold only kinda gal I'm almost glad they're mostly White Gold because they're waaaaaay out of my price range but I shall enjoy looking!

Hope you've picked out a beaut for HeidiSpider! :D

More!

I'm not allowed to pick for Heidispider - it's far more important for heidispider to pick for herself!

Barry

Attachments

• omg.jpg
    omg.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 191
  • omg2.jpg
    omg2.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 189
Only problem is, they are one off's and ALL size N :17: Paying that much for a ring I don't feel inclined to having it altered as many problems can develope and many due to design can't be anyway. Very short sighted again in the sizing of these pieces:12:

Barry, do you know if they will all be rings, or will there be other pieces? Personally, I prefer earrings and necklaces....although some of the rings are stunning! I particularly like the pear cut spinel.

Barry, do you know if they will all be rings, or will there be other pieces? Personally, I prefer earrings and necklaces....although some of the rings are stunning! I particularly like the pear cut spinel.

Not sure MissMagpie... I have only seen rings while being nosey! :27:

Barry

I think two of the Lorique pieces on the CR website have their pics the wrong way round... the pic currently shown with HZ867 should be violet sapphire and the pic shown with RZ339 should be alexandrite. Don't you think? Whatever, RZ339 can't be violet sapphire 'cos it's not violet!

Did anyone see Steve with the Lorique collection tonight? Stunning rings.

I wanted to hit some of the people in the chat at the time, so rude. One person was SHOUTING AT HIM (in capitals), saying they were too expensive yiike

Yes, weren't they stunning? Beautiful gemstones, well cut. I'm really looking forward to seeing some pendants and necklaces...

I wanted to hit some of the people in the chat at the time, so rude. One person was SHOUTING AT HIM (in capitals), saying they were too expensive yiike

Truly stunning pieces weren't they?

Also agree some people were being rather rude in the chat. There was no need for them to shout at him.

I watched but was busy so just lurked. They were gorgeous pieces - unfortunately out of my price range, but then I don't expect to be able to afford everything and IMAO it's nice to window shop and dream sometimes. I didn't in the least expect to be able to buy - just drooled all over my keyboard - yukk!!

Hats off to Steve if he can source, set and sell such high-end pieces as well as the much more affordable pieces that the majority of us know, love and buy on Rocks.

Hope there are some left when I win the lottery . . .

I watched but was busy so just lurked. They were gorgeous pieces - unfortunately out of my price range, but then I don't expect to be able to afford everything and IMAO it's nice to window shop and dream sometimes. I didn't in the least expect to be able to buy - just drooled all over my keyboard - yukk!!

Hats off to Steve if he can source, set and sell such high-end pieces as well as the much more affordable pieces that the majority of us know, love and buy on Rocks.

Exactly! Some people want something for nothing all the time. Way to go Steve!:1:

Some lovely gems but all way to ornate for my taste, nice gems lost in the settings. All to small in size for me also, he should make some in other size other than an N, so people can buy without having to re-size.
Hope they introduce other jewellery in the collection, not as ornate though :1:

Have Rockstv stopped doing the auction catalogue? Looked on today and its not there,it was a handy way of bidding,also wish there were larger sizes.

Wowser, that's a fab ring catz, well done you.
I love the Lorique stuff, but unfortunately it's a bit too rich for my pocket (not to mention the resizing with so many channel set rings etc).
Enjoy wearing it hun, I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that though!

WOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Catz, what an amazing ring - I bet it looks totally fantastic IRL!!!! Well done you - goes really well with your eternity ring too. Love baguette cut diamonds too - my fav diamond cut. I also like that it's not too 'blingy' if you know what I mean - doesn't have diamonds falling off it.

I'm sure that will be commented on so many times. Well done you xx

Dingbat - you have said EXACTLY what I thought - although all the Lorique rings are stunning, manyof them were too fancy for my taste. I much prefer the ones that were more simply set and felt that the baguette cut diamonds gave really clean lines - they are btw really sparkly and full of fire.

I am so so so pleased that it came on just as OH arrived home - and he agreed (with surprisingly little persuasion) to let me get it.

Makes a wonderful 32nd wedding anniversary (tomorrow) present.

Latest posts

Back