Lorique at Rocks.tv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh Catz, many congratulations on your anniversary and what a stunning way to celebrate it. That was my favourite ring of the hour and I wish you many years of happy marriage and health with a beautiful ring on your finger!

Best wishes for a happy anniversary, Catz, and many more to come!!

What a fab celebration to be given that lovely ring, really pleased for you!

Best wishes for a happy anniversary, Catz, and many more to come!!

What a fab celebration to be given that lovely ring, really pleased for you!

Thanks Mathilda - if I'm not wrong you bought a lovely big square or rectangular emerald from rocks - I loved that too.

lol I'm looking forward to 40 years of happy marriage - and hope Steve will have some ruby Lorique rings then!

Lovely ring, Catz...very classy and elegant. The baguettes set it off to perfection. Congratulations on your anniversary.

I agree that some of the new range are a bit too fussy and ornate.

Happy Anniversary

Congratulations Catz from me also for your wedding Anniversary, lucky girl having such a beautiful ring to celebrate the occasion.

Its a lovely colour and design and I also have to admit to being more than a bit partial to your emerald eternity ring as well!

Just a bit :47: with envy here. mysmilie_1436

It's beautiful Catz, absolutely stunning. Happy Anniversary, 32 years, a great achievement.

:doggie:

Yes, Catz, I did get an amazing colour of emerald cut Colombian emerald in a ring from Rocks.... I love it.
Isn't emerald supposed to be the stone of true love, showing fidelity ? I'm sure I've read that somewhere.... appropriate enough for us long-married Gals, then, eh? !! It's a great excuse to have emerald, that's for sure. Not that I have any problem in "rewarding" my sweet husband for his role in our marital happiness, and I suggest you show your appreciation for your husband too..... I get mine a large Toblerone and plenty of marzipan fruits!! Bless him!
Of course, your Fella may prefer a Mars Bar...... he's obviously a good soul, so I would buy him a whole boxfull if that's his fancy!!!!!:cheeky::cheeky::angel:

Last edited:
Have Rockstv stopped doing the auction catalogue?

Yes Nannie A, I used to check the catalogue every day to see if there was anything I'd be interested in. I asked Alan in Chat the other day, and he said all auctions were requests now.

I know I haven't bought for a while, but I did find the catalogue a useful feature.

:doggie:

Yes, Catz, I did get an amazing colour of emerald cut Colombian emerald in a ring from Rocks.... I love it.
Isn't emerald supposed to be the stone of true love, showing fidelity ? I'm sure I've read that somewhere.... appropriate enough for us long-married Gals, then, eh? !! It's a great excuse to have emerald, that's for sure. Not that I have any problem in "rewarding" my sweet husband for his role in our marital happiness, and I suggest you show your appreciation for your husband too..... I get mine a large Toblerone and plenty of marzipan fruits!! Bless him!
Of course, your Fella may prefer a Mars Bar...... he's obviously a good soul, so I would buy him a whole boxfull if that's his fancy!!!!!:cheeky::cheeky::angel:

:grin: Lol Mathilda - sushi is his thing so he gets indulged quite often! :wink2:

Latest posts

Back