Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Lisa Riley’s Back and Better Than Ever With Her Brand New Autumn Clothing Line, Exclusively at Ideal World

We’re excited to announce that TV favourite and Loose Women panellist Lisa Riley is returning to Ideal World with style to unveil her brand new autumn clothing line.

After winning multiple plus size awards, Lisa decided to launch her own clothing label ‘Just Be You’ exclusively with Ideal World to overcome the disappointment in styles previously offered to her. After sharing her amazing weight loss journey with the nation, Lisa created her collection of clothing and garments to make you feel “confident, sexy and beautiful.”

The TV favourite says “Of all my collections with Ideal World, this is by far my ultimate favourite. I feel the fabrics, colours and the unique “me” style comes across 100%. It is fashion for everyone. I hope you love it as much as I do!”

Read More

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Ped egg what a waste of money!!!!

All I can say is that I'm glad I didn't splash out the extra fiver to buy one with a handle!!!!! What a rubbish product! Ok, it is like a cheese grater, and it didn't hurt my feet, so that wasn't the problem, it was the fact it hardly did anything at all. Ok my feet aren't nearly as bad as the people they show in the demos but I've got a few hard callouses I wanted to remove! I scrubbed away for seemingly ages, most of the dust went on the floor and not in the catcher(which was tricky to open and the contents flew out anyway!) After two serious sessions using the ped egg and the abrasive rubber that you stick on the bottom, I can honestly say my feet don't seem any less calloused than they were to start with. I wish I'd just gone out and bought a proper metal footfile with a handle which would probably cost less than £3 than wasted £10 that I can't afford on this bit of tat!

I'm a bit embarrased to take it back to the shop, also I can't find the blinking receipt...I know some people in the reviews say it's good, but it certainly wasn't my experience...but I thought I'd just warn people, so perhaps they may try something else (cheaper) first!!!!

2. Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tequila View Post
      i bought mine from carboot for £2 and like mad tend to wander around with nothing on my feet i found it vey good it does tell you that it will make your feet sore if you press too hard and as for it coming out i found it does that if there is too much in the catcher so i empty it out
      I wish I'd bought mine in a carboot! I didn't find that anything went in the catcher at all, just all over the floor, and when I did open it to empty the catcher, the lid flew off and what was in the catcher went on the floor anyway!

I know some people have liked it, but tbh, it's cheap plastic carp,and not worth half the money...sorry!

› See More: Ped egg what a waste of money!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I think I paid £3.99 at the market and I'm very pleased with it. I have manky feet (sorry tmi) and it certainly does the trick!

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

I have the Ped Egg with long handle - which I bought from Wilkinson's and I have mixed feelings - I too am a bare foot gal and used it on my heels, it did the job, but I too found that the shavings just flew out all over the place.

I found it best to apply foot cream afterwards (I used L'Occitane's) and that made my heels very smooth.

If you have hard and cracked skin on the ball of your foot I wouldn't use it there just use a foot cream.

7.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

I find the most effective solution / maintenance for one's feet - although I don't own a ped egg or similar device - is l'occitane's superb shea butter foot cream. My mum recently purchased a genuine jml ped egg with a handle from home bargains for the knock down price of £1.99! She rates it but, due to previous experience with jml products, I am loathe to patronise this brand.

9.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

Well, your callus are probably one for the books. Though I am just kidding with that statement and no harm intended.

I have tried a similar product before and it would rather hurt and require more work than advertised. You might want to try soaking your feet or whatever part on hot water with soap just to soften things up and use it after. That worked for me to say the least.

11.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

I'm just wondering if I can save money and use my Titan wonder veggie peeler instead??
      Last edited by Lottie; 26-11-2011 at 06:50 PM.

13.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Ooo the thought makes me feel queasy Lottie

15.    Sponsored Link

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising