Lulu Guinness Accessories Show Last Night!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had a look at her handbags in John Lewis, not my style at all, and definitely overpriced. If you have the cash to spend on handbags,there are so many more stylish brands around: Hindmarsch, Mulberry, Bottega Veneta, ....... I know they are expensive, but very stylish and have a great leather quality.
She can stick her childish looking collection and her attitude in her @rse!
QVS should stock a better afforable and more stylish brand, like Radlye, Ri2k, coccinelle....

Those are exactly my thoughts!!! Personally I wish QVC would bring over some more interesting US brands that are harder to get over here. Coach do some lovely bags... :thumbsup:

Bridge Bags and Mulberry are my absolute favourites - and I could have two of those for one of the Lulu Guinness ones - that's what really bought it home to me:(
We have 'Bridge' leather luggage - it's gorgeous and beautifully made...
:thumbsup:

Those are exactly my thoughts!!! Personally I wish QVC would bring over some more interesting US brands that are harder to get over here. Coach do some lovely bags... :thumbsup:

I have 5 of the Ciccia range of leather bags and they are absolutely beautiful. They are very well made and I do wish that QVC would stock good quality, affordable bags like these. Lulu Guinness bags are so over the top and the prices are rediculous for non leather bags - 50% or more of the price is just for the name. If I walked down the street with a Lulu Guinness bag I think people would just laugh.

I had a look at her handbags in John Lewis, not my style at all, and definitely overpriced. If you have the cash to spend on handbags,there are so many more stylish brands around: Hindmarsch, Mulberry, Bottega Veneta, ....... I know they are expensive, but very stylish and have a great leather quality.
She can stick her childish looking collection and her attitude in her @rse!
QVS should stock a better afforable and more stylish brand, like Radlye, Ri2k, coccinelle....

!!! What attitude? I thought she came over very well, and was very pleasant and courteous.

I agree with you all that the bags are very over-priced, but that doesn't mean that you have to personally ridicule LG as a person. I just think that we're very good in this country at attacking individuals who are successful. Envious perhaps that they achieved something.

i liked her seemed a really nice person, the bags are overpriced and coundtn afford one, but her accessories are nice and not to dear.

Didn't see the show, but why anyone would pay that much for a bag is beyond me. What if it gets nicked?
I'd be scared to use it. And it's all very well her saying live for today and indulge yourself, but most people at the moment don't have a spare £400! I know I don't!

Seems to me that QVC would be better off buying in more budget brands. Surely they would sell more of those?

Latest posts

Back