QVC - A Dangerous Sport...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tip: once it's out of the box and all traces of the delivery have been eradicated, how is the other half ever going to know that you've got something new?

"That? No, I've had it ages - I just moved it from the other cupboard." etc

:D

That's my strategy, Kipling Kween- all the packaging gets buried in the various bins and the goods hidden where no OH would think to look- lightening fast!

Unless......he happens to be the one who greets the postie, and that's happened to more than a few of us.:(

Poor Bloke !

Please let's have sympathy for the walking wounded. I mean he innocently goes into a cupboard and get's hit by an avalanche of beauty products, that his other half has surrepticiously been buying. One item at least 'brains' him, so he ends up with a head wound, and what sympathy does he get ? "Oh I hope none of the products have been damaged!" Come on girls, us men are fragile objects, not used to being hit by a ton of pollyfilla, when we are least expecting it, lol :D.

This thread has had me in stitches. Keep it up girls. ........... I hide my packaging with the rabbit droppings when I clean her out lol.:)

Marzy's idea of in the shed is brilliant! I put mine in the garage or in the loft!:D

Unfortunately, most of my stuff is taken in by hubby, as he works shifts. All I get is 'Now what have you been buying?' or 'Not another *%@@%' parcel from QVC!'

He's learning! ;):rolleyes::D

I can't believe the amount of ideas I have picked up from this thread,and I have been at the "What this new?No I've had it for years"game for 38 years.:rolleyes:

Well...

I've read all the threads which are hilarious by the way - I've been using them all for ages successfully until now!!

Today I was discarding all the boxes from my purchases but the recycling bin was full so I hid the remainder in the shed in oder I could put them in the bin when it was emptied. I was quite happy I'd got away with the number of purchases I had made and able to deny the amount of time I spend watching QVC while hubby is out....

I was wrong...

I have an LCD TV, which you may think why is she mentioning that.. my husband was playing a PS3 game earlier which is quite dark and guess what you can clearly see burnt onto the screen....

The QVC "L" shape where the price and item number always is...

Boy am I in trouble....:confused:

My response was QVC sell some good televisiions - he was not impressed:rolleyes:

I love this thread. I hide mine all over, and OH never notices. It's the packaging that I have to hide and dispose of when he's not around. Unfortunately he works shifts and very often takes delivery and why is it most parcels arrive together so it looks worse!:rolleyes:

I've enjoyed reading this thread, but ladies, ladies, WHY do you feel the need to hide your stuff? I just don't get it at all. :confused::confused:

My OH say's if I buy anymore makeup that I don't use "I have to eat it"....

I love Laura Geller, at least that has been "Baked". ( O.K. to eat ?? ).

My OH say's if I buy anymore makeup that I don't use "I have to eat it"....

I love Laura Geller, at least that has been "Baked". ( O.K. to eat ?? ).

:D:D:D Especially the last TSV - the baked cakes collection!!

Latest posts

Back