Naturalizer Commerce Trainer Pump (Last Clicks)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
Just browsing and found this in Last Clicks - can't do links sorry but perhaps SCW can help!

Item Number 143-229 now £18.51 instead of £40.00. Limited sizes in stock.

Thanks BusyLizzie ... I was thinking about getting these when they were full price so am very happy I didn't. :happy:

I don't think I've even seen such a big reduction. :clapping:

I went for the blue too.

Couldn't decide on colour!

Hi and thanks BL - I couldn't decide on blue or white, so I got both - saved twice as much money!

:wave2::wave2::wave2:

I'm sick, sick, SICK!!!!! I bought these in blue when they first appeared. Although they don't have my size I'm still cross!!! Recommend them to all.:envy:

Thanks for the heads up BL and for the link LL. What a great bargain. I've ordered the blue and the black. Did contemplate the white too but had to draw the line. These will be ideal for my daily trek to work.

Great shoes!

Hi,
My 2 pairs arrived today and they are really nice. Comfy and stylish IMVHO. I have just worn the indigo ones to go to the Post Office and they were really comfortable straight away. Great bargain - thanks for the heads up BusyLizzie.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Mine arrived today too ... they feel a little tight at the moment but hopefully they'll stretch a bit so I can wear them comfortably.

Mine arrived today and they look really cute, but one of them feels a bit big. I'm going to try a insole and hope that fixes it or they'll have to go back :sad:

I am soooo disappointed.:sad: Mine arrived today as well but one shoe just too tight - toe hitting the top. Would need a half size. Packed up and ready for the post office tomorrow.

Sizing problems!

I am soooo disappointed.:sad: Mine arrived today as well but one shoe just too tight - toe hitting the top. Would need a half size. Packed up and ready for the post office tomorrow.

Hi,
When the Naturalizer show was on air, the presenter said you should go up a size with this brand. I am a 4 and a half and bought a 5. Funnily enough, the indigo pair fit perfectly, but white in the same size are a bit bigger and need an insole to keep them on my feet! Another shoe brand with sizing issues like Markon perhaps!

Hi,
When the Naturalizer show was on air, the presenter said you should go up a size with this brand. I am a 4 and a half and bought a 5. Funnily enough, the indigo pair fit perfectly, but white in the same size are a bit bigger and need an insole to keep them on my feet! Another shoe brand with sizing issues like Markon perhaps!

Thanks for that Plint. I haven't seen any of the shows yet. Why can't they set international standards for shoes? I thought I was a five but in some ranges I have tried recently I was a 4.5, 5, 5.5 and 6!

And don't get me started on bra sizes!:angry:

I agree

Thanks for that Plint. I haven't seen any of the shows yet. Why can't they set international standards for shoes? I thought I was a five but in some ranges I have tried recently I was a 4.5, 5, 5.5 and 6!

And don't get me started on bra sizes!:angry:

Hi,
I agree with you about differences in sizes - I am always a 4 in a Birkenstock, but a 4 in a Birkenstock is a continental size 37, which is a 4 and a half on some comparison charts and a 4 is a 36. Having size 4 and a half feet means I often have to buy a 5 and put in one or two insoles into boots and shoes to make them fit, but I can't do that with mules and sandals, so I go for the 4 and hope they will be O.K. Why can't shoe manufacturers do half sizes like they used to? In Clark's shops I can get a 4 and a half, but very often on QVC, there are no half sizes available.:sad::sad::sad:

The bra size discrepancy between manufacturers is also annoying. I stick to M&S now as I know I am a 38C in the underwired bras I like from there.

My black and blue shoes arrived today and I'm so disappointed. They are way too small, can't even get my foot into one of them. I didn't see the comments that you're supposed to go up a size till after I'd placed my order - I never saw them when they were on air and the website description says nothing about going up a size. Is anyone sending size 6 back? If so I'll keep an eye out for it reappearing on the stock list!!

Latest posts

Back