Mally TSV in August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
Not much more to report than that; Mally mentioned she'll have a TSV in August, I think she had one recently on QVC US so maybe it'll be the same one?

Other Mally news; Pipa let slip that Mally is pregnant. It seemed as though the info wasn't for general release yet! She already has 2 year old twin girls; good job she's full of energy. I bet she's a fun mum!

Jude x

I squealed and did a little dance cos I was so excited when she said about the TSV! :eek:

I missed the easy rapport Mally has with Alison Young though. (and I always like how AY looks when she's been "Mally'd".

I'll try and save some pennies for August then - isn't there a LG TSV in August as well?! :eek:

I thought Mally looked pregnant...I mean she is still tiny but compared to her last visit you could see a little bit more stomach.

Can't wait for the tsv.

The US TSV got very mixed results. I have bought some things, and have been ok with some, but some went back. I enjoy watching her, but I am not convinced that her "stuff" is all that good. There was nothing that really blow me away, but I was very disappionted with the eye wand thing that had the staying power of a piece of chocolate. Will have to watch carefully, but thanks to a money back garantee.:thinking2:

The US TSV got very mixed results. I have bought some things, and have been ok with some, but some went back. I enjoy watching her, but I am not convinced that her "stuff" is all that good.

Even my OH commented yesterday that Mally herself didn't appear to be wearing her own make-up & certainly with the mixed reviews on her products, it didn't really seem to gel with the 'renowned make-up artist' tag!

However, looking at the QVC US site, on the 'About Mally' bit, I hadn't realised the following, which probably explains a lot:

Despite a nonstop schedule filled with red-carpet premieres, megastar music videos, and loyal celebrities insisting upon Mally for every photo shoot, she still found the time to follow her dream and establish Mally Beauty, the simple, sexy makeup collection she created especially for QVC.

So she doesn't use her QVC range on her celebrity clients then presumably?

Yeh I thought Pippa looked AMAZING!!

I'm really tempted by the products but the reviews have put me off really! I really wanted to try that eye wand in the soft grey but people said it came off really easily!

I think I'll just stick to what I know works!

Pipa's make-up was gorgeous! My electricity went off so I missed most the show...did they sell false eyelashes?

Noticed Pipa and the model were wearing false lashes..just wondered.

Pipa was so embarassed over the whole pregnancy thing....that I something I would do too! But Mally looked like she had a small bump so I assume she meant the qvc viewers had not been told.

Yeh I thought Pippa looked AMAZING!!

I'm really tempted by the products but the reviews have put me off really! I really wanted to try that eye wand in the soft grey but people said it came off really easily!

I think I'll just stick to what I know works!

I am quite in to make up (my husband will tell you I have everything: SO NOT TRUE) and even with primer and setting it the eye wand was off within 2 hours. Shame, the idea is fab, really easy to use, and looks fab when you have finished, a fantastic product: if you can go and reapply every hour!

I love watching Mally and think she is a scream. I bet they all wonder
what she will come out with next. I notice she likes to do that "girlfriend" thing
to, which reminds me of someone else!
TBH I would not touch her makeup as it just looks cheap but I do pick up
lots of good tips from watching her at work. I think she does great makeup especially on Alison Young. Instant glamour babe or what!
Mally has had lousy reviews on QVCUK to. She is a master at the sales "spiel" though!
She is very well educated and from what I have read, she is so smart that she could
join MENSA tomorrow if she wanted to.

I have an absolute shameful amount of make up from Smashbox, LG, Benefit, BE, Bobbie Brown, Sue Devitt, MAC, Models Prefer/YBF (not to mention the high street brands I have succumbed to as well :blush:). Mally's is the only brand I have returned all the products I have ordered.

Staying power was a problem, and to be honest, although I think that they look lovely on the presenters under studio lights, I really didnt like the look on me. The concealer didnt conceal and I could see the setting powder sat on my skin no matter how much I blended. The fact it was in two separate compacts was inconvenient as well.

I watched last night and again ordered, only one item. I really want to be able to get the effect I see Mally achieve but it just didnt happen for me unfortunately.

Cant help watching her shows though, she is a scream, especially when on with AY.....she gives her a run for her money.

Bet

I love it when Mally is on with AY too! :D

It's so disappointing when something you've been all excited about getting turns out to be a bit carp. :-(

Luckily I've been thrilled to bits with the Mally items I've tried, and gone back to repurchase in different colours etc in some cases.

I was going to try the concealer and foundation this time round but the reviews on QVC gave me enough pause to put me off!

Even my OH commented yesterday that Mally herself didn't appear to be wearing her own make-up & certainly with the mixed reviews on her products, it didn't really seem to gel with the 'renowned make-up artist' tag!

However, looking at the QVC US site, on the 'About Mally' bit, I hadn't realised the following, which probably explains a lot:

Despite a nonstop schedule filled with red-carpet premieres, megastar music videos, and loyal celebrities insisting upon Mally for every photo shoot, she still found the time to follow her dream and establish Mally Beauty, the simple, sexy makeup collection she created especially for QVC.

So she doesn't use her QVC range on her celebrity clients then presumably?

I was watching "Tim Gunn's Guide To Style" (Sky Three) and Mally was doing a make over on it. She used her own range throughout, although no mention was made that they were her own products.

Latest posts

Back