Elemis maximum moisture day and night creams

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LADY TIA

Registered Shopper
Elemis maximum moisture day and night creams

Hello :D

Has anyone tried these at all - the reviews on QVCUK.com look very good. Anyone any views?

Thanks in advance
x

Yes I have them , the day cream smells like the exotic moisture mask & has a lovely texture , the night cream is more richer & has a slightly odd smell ( sort of a stale smell , but i can put up with it )

I have dry skin & they both sink in & leave my skin really soft & moisturised , I would re purchase them & use them when I'm too poor to buy PCMC !!!!

xxx

I've bought the Maximum Moisture day cream and quite like it.

It's very moisturising indeed without being too heavy (rich creams can give me spots on the neck sometimes - this one hasn't (yet)). It also seems to have a very slight pore minimising effect.

It smells like the Papaya Enzyme Peel crossed with the Exotic Cream Mask.

I havent tried any of the other Elemis creams,but i can recommend
Elemis Pro-Collagen! Its really expensive £75-100:eek:, i got it in TSV.:D

The absolute day & night creams have been replaced by these new ones ( or so the SA in House of Fraser told me )

Donna - my skn is quite sensitive & can get itchy & spotty if I use some creams & this has been fine for me :)

xxx

The Absolute range is still on the Elemis counters. I saw it on saturday and the testers where out as well.

Sleeping Beauty the Max day cream is in the Elemis TSV 2nd Aug. That is why we are all interested, I love the PCMC.

I wonder if they are running down their stocks. The absolutes aren't on the time to spa website anymore.

I didn't know about the TSV - i'm not a big Elemis fan but did like the absolute ctreams.

I asked as I bought instyle and if you subsribe you get a full size day and night cream in this range worth £75 so I was toying with whether to go for it. :D;)

Latest posts

Back