L'Occitane AD

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

shaw*gorby

Registered Shopper
Did anyone else have a L'Occitane TSV on auto delivery about, um, six/nine/12? months ago. It was a large almond shower oil, body lotion, hand cream, hand wash and probably some soap.

I'm trying to fathom out if another one is due (and when it is due) or if it's finished now. I've been poring over my order status thingy and the only conclusion I can come to is I buy too much L'Occitane stuff! If anyone knows the answer I would be very grateful. :)

I agree, the next L'Occitane AD that includes the 400ml almond oil is due around the 10th August, if I jotted it down correctly it will be the almond/milk collection and the last installment is in November which will be lavender. HTH!!;)

Oh, thanks! I admire your memory/organisation!

Does that mean I've only had two? They seem to have been coming forever :eek:

Oh, thanks! I admire your memory/organisation!

Does that mean I've only had two? They seem to have been coming forever :eek:

Ha! I think so....... I've had two, the first was milk and summat else, can't remember what... rose handcream? and the last one (that I haven't touched yet!) was verbena:D

Oh, and I have to confess I don't have that great a memory, I knew the auto delivery was due August time and I wanted to seek my options as I am on my holidays and wanted to know if I could have it sent to an alternative address.

If anyone else is in this predicament it is useful to know that you cannot send to another address, but you can delay the date of sending out your AD's until you return! :)

That is useful, thanks.

The first one was Cherry Blossom hand cream - I gave it to a random stranger for a present!

August and november they are due i am sure the november one is lavender i did have this on AD but had to cancel due to the fact that the almond oil/body lotion made my skin like sandpaper

I'm still receiving this too. And as they say on QVC some of it is going to make a nice teacher's present! Haven't we already had a milk one though? I thought the first one was a milk liquid soap and bar of soap?

I wish they would put something on the order history of the Auto-deliveries so you know when they are due and what number one they are.

I am getting this one, love the almond shower oil :D although I dont think the body lotion is as moisturising as the LE bodycream
Still to get the almond one in August and Lavender in November

I am getting this one, love the almond shower oil :D although I dont think the body lotion is as moisturising as the LE bodycream
Still to get the almond one in August and Lavender in November

Me neither. These will definitely be given away as gifts - one to teacher, one to sister, one to Secret Santa - ahh my job here is done!

Must invest in some more LE though - that moisturiser is the only one that absorbs well and keeps my skin soft all day. I like TBS and Soap & Glory body butters too however whilst they're moisturising they just sit on the skin.

Latest posts

Back