Jacqueline Kennedy Jewellery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sara

Registered Shopper
Was wondering if anyone has any of these pieces - or ordered any and sent them back?

I've seen a necklace I like the look of and am tempted to order it but as I know nothing about jewellery really - thought I would ask first!

Thanks in advance. :biggrin

Haven't got any, sorry! I really like some of those pieces but they seem so expensive for what they are - they're very rarely real silver or gold.

I've got 2 watches, the tank one and the pinnacle one. Both are very good quality and were reasonably priced. I sent back a bangle, the thin one with crystals in it, because it wasn't big enough and mainly because I couldn't justify the price when the bill came in.:eek: All the pieces I have seen look very well made though. HTH

Last edited:
This one (I don't know how to do proper QVC links with pics :sad)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.334813/walk.yah.UKJE-UK02

I also like this one (as I love purple) but I need something more neutral really

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.335222/walk.yah.UKJE-UK02

- was looking for just plain silver and came across these - could also do with a bracelet .....

I'm a total jewellery novice so decided to look at QVC first, as it's easy for me. :lol

I've got a pair of the art nouveau chanel earrings and love them - they are well made and very sparkly.

I'm waiting patiently for the matching bracelet to come back into stock :D

Attachments

• bracelet.jpg
    bracelet.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 187
  • earrings.jpg
    earrings.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 189
Sara, the JK pieces both look very pretty but there's no mention of how much silver you're paying for. If you like purple take a look at this, generous amount of silver, genuine gemstones but a classy look about it. Coloured rocks are a pleasure to deal with and quality is very good. Their website is definitely worth a browse IMO.

Sara, the JK pieces both look very pretty but there's no mention of how much silver you're paying for. If you like purple take a look at this, generous amount of silver, genuine gemstones but a classy look about it. Coloured rocks are a pleasure to deal with and quality is very good. Their website is definitely worth a browse IMO.

Thanks for that BC - it's very lovely. :biggrin

Now can you find me some plain silver (or silver coloured) necklaces, nothing delicate - oh and a bracelet, but I've got teeny tiny wrists .... :tongue - no I'm just kidding on that, I'll have a quick look round for a while but haven't seen anything so far.

Gems do this chain, it's quite substantial but not overpowering. If you want one I can easily add one to an order and post it on to avoid you paying the postage. Now, just how small are your wrists and what sort of silver chains do you want, very plain or fancy?

Gems do this chain, it's quite substantial but not overpowering. If you want one I can easily add one to an order and post it on to avoid you paying the postage. Now, just how small are your wrists and what sort of silver chains do you want, very plain or fancy?

Awww that's very kind BC. :biggrin

As the chain is going to be just silver it would be nice if it were diamond-cut or something so it would sparkle a little when it catches the light.
As I don't know anything about weights, is the chain your posted above a decent thickness - just it seemed a little inexpensive - as I have said I am a complete novice.

You could just point me in the right direction if you like?

Oh and my actual wrist measurement (I've measured with a piece of string is 5.5") - have to be careful with bracelets otherwise they just slip straight off! :surprised

Latest posts

Back