Lulu's Time bomb? ha!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

going by her pudgy facedness in the old days, I think she's had loads done.

She should trot out the old piccies from the Freemans catalogues while she's on air :D

the woman has clearly had work done. Stars are such liars

Yes. If people on here said that the products were great, then I'd listen with interest. However, Lulu has quite obviously had cheek fillers and I-don't-know-what-else. It's a bit much for her to go on about how great she looks on her "skincare". For that reason, I'm not particularly interested in her products. :tongue2:

I did think someone on here did like the products was it Sally ?

:wave2:

If she hasn't had any work done, her products must contain a hell of a lot of Botox then :tongue2:

I tried her stuff and wasn't too keen apart form the night cream whihc I was really really impressed with my skin did look a lot better when i used it at night after getting up in the morning but i didn't want to just buy a night cream so didn't bother keeping anything.

i think she has definately had work done on her face thought she had admitted she had in the past had the botex done. She does look good of course, but Yes I agree its not all down to her skincare.Not tried her skincare range am happy with Liz Earle. I have however tried her body range and can highly recomend the Body oil. It smells lovely and leaves your skin lovely and soft. I have also the Body cleanse and Body Lotion all very good products. They are quite expensive but a little goes a long way remember.

Lulu has (almost) certainly had quite a bit of work done & why shouldn't she have had, she can afford it & like the slogan for that well-known supermarket says....'every little helps!'
Lulu is also clearly blessed with naturally great looking, elastic skin, so we might as well dismiss her products for that reason too, seeing as most of us aren't that lucky to start with? lol

Look at her neck, that's not Botox or surgery, that's years of care & a generous helping of 'decent skin to start with' from Mother Nature! She seems to use her products to maintain & enhance what she already has & in what she calls 'the war against ageing', that's no mean feat in itself!
Bearing in mind the lady is 60, I think she looks fabulous (face & figure!) but......leave the cheeks & lips alone now Lulu before you go a step too far! :flower:

i have tried the hand cream, not bad at all, but i would not substitute the l'occ or LD for it.

if anyone would like to sample it, i would happily send you a 'fresh' tube.

Actually, there are a number of us 60 year olds out here who also look nothing like our age. A good modern haircut and well cut modern clothes all help you know. Just look at Twiggy ! and anyway the way Lulu started the midnight show I personally think she was drunk ! she confused her night cream for moisturiser and was altogether too wide eyed and bloated lips for it to be a sane woman speaking !!!

I agree the lips were borderline 'too much' - she is definitely teetering on the edge of 'going too far' I think!
I mean, there's 'looking great for your age'.........& then there's Joan Rivers.......! :giggle:

Actually, there are a number of us 60 year olds out here who also look nothing like our age. A good modern haircut and well cut modern clothes all help you know. Just look at Twiggy ! and anyway the way Lulu started the midnight show I personally think she was drunk ! she confused her night cream for moisturiser and was altogether too wide eyed and bloated lips for it to be a sane woman speaking !!!
Here here!
Lulu just didn't need the face lift in the first place. She always had good high cheekbones. She looks like all the rest of the rich and famous now. [She's pulling some awful faces at the camera trying to promote this stuff and it really is emphacising the work been done.] I'm just waiting for Lorraine Kelly, who has great cheekbones too, to bring out her range of skin cream. She surely must be the next one to try it!!

Why do they do it?
She looked lovely a couple of years ago. Natural and so attractive. Now she looks like all the other weirdos with their puffy lips and odd eyes. Why oh why don't they realize after a certain age women just don't look good with that surgical look? It's a crying shame!

Well said!! :clapping: My Mother, a former model who always took care of her skin, is still stunning at her age, which is early 60's. She looks waaaaay better than Lulu and has had absolutely NOTHING done. Like me, my Mother has a very pale English/Celtic complexion and has aged beautifully. I'm 41, with not a crease on my skin - not boasting (though it may sound it!) just pointing out that everyone ages differently and it doesn't have to be down to creams and procedures - some common sense will take you a long way. Someone sitting on the tele botoxed up to the hilt does not inspire me to purchase their skincare range.

just caught Lulu singing a Duffy song on itv -loose women show, god she still can belt them out but totally distracted by her face.
Personally dont like the fillers/ surgery look and would not have it done myself but can see why she does cos everyone on tv seems to have had something teeth whitening, hair extensions, injected lips its all part of the programme what i object to though is saying that these potions and lotions can make your skin this good they clearly cant.

Why do they do it?
She looked lovely a couple of years ago. Natural and so attractive. Now she looks like all the other weirdos with their puffy lips and odd eyes. Why oh why don't they realize after a certain age women just don't look good with that surgical look? It's a crying shame!

Couldn't agree more.I have always admired Lulu, but was horrified when I saw her today. She looks "altered" to say the least and it does not suit her. In fact, I honestly think it has aged her. Bring back the sassy haircut and give up on the surgery, I say. She is naturally gorgeous and should stick with Mother Nature

About a month or more ago on BBC4 they did Brit Girls night. They did an old Lulu show from 1969, in black and white but oh boy. Lulu had really bad skin loads of spots which where pretty clean on today's tvs.

She was alot heavier as well, I would say a size 12 or 14 and a healthy round cheek look. I will say the big weight loss, now I would say she is an 8. That is not good for the face which will show sagging and wrinkles more. Hence the rush for the pillow cheeks and fillers.

I turned over this morning to see what she was like. A few comments on the other thread so I was interested. She looked puffy faced and can I say rough for someone pushing their own brand of skincare.

She was alot heavier as well, I would say a size 12 or 14 and a healthy round cheek look. I will say the big weight loss, now I would say she is an 8. That is not good for the face which will show sagging and wrinkles more. Hence the rush for the pillow cheeks and fillers.

Completely agree - weight loss ain't good for the face as you get older. I'm thin and dropped a dress size last year, and even though I only lost 7lbs or so my face looks gaunt (guess I didn't have enough fat in my face to begin with as I have v. high cheekbones). Anyway, I reckon she's definitely had fillers as the cheeks look very plump/round/high for her age and build. I have no problem with her having injectables (it's not for me but each to their own) but I do have issues with QVC and Lulu trying to pass it off as Mother Nature being VERY kind to her, and her lotions and potions

Saw her on Loose Women today, mentioning several times about Time Bomb being on QVC:nod:

Latest posts

Back