Goodness me...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thing is Julia is a very attractive lady but lets herself down by dressing like *that*
I am a curvy lady and believe me there is no need to dress like that to excercise...especially not on TV

She actually looks far better than she did the other time when she was demonstrating the Pilates machine. I think she looks nice. She is a <s>big</s> small girl these days, not sure what else she is meant to wear.

She actually looks far better than she did the other time when she was demonstrating the Pilates machine. I think she looks nice. She is a <s>big</s> small girl these days, not sure what else she is meant to wear.

A larger longer top... to cover those bits that should only be revealed to your partner or your Gynaecologist lol!!

As we get older we've all got bits that need covering up,,,, but what we dont do is squeeze into garments that are soooo obviously 2 sizes too small - has nobody told Ms Roberts that by doing this one actually looks a lot bl......y bigger !!!!!

As we get older we've all got bits that need covering up,,,, but what we dont do is squeeze into garments that are soooo obviously 2 sizes too small - has nobody told Ms Roberts that by doing this one actually looks a lot bl......y bigger !!!!!

And just who would be brave enough to do that Brissles, aside from her own nearest & dearest possibly? :sweat: :grin:

Is this the offending outfit? In the video for item 432591?

You looked didn't you? Go on admit it?

Jude xx

Yep - I looked too ! But have to say I thought she looked OK - just a slight look of an over stuffed sausage; She was sitting down though, in the bit I watched, so perhaps I missed the full glory of her outfit.

Yep - I looked too ! But have to say I thought she looked OK - just a slight look of an over stuffed sausage; She was sitting down though, in the bit I watched, so perhaps I missed the full glory of her outfit.

You missed the full glory of her legs pumping up and down on the treadmill causing the "rise" of her leggings to rise and rise !

There was also a passing resemblance to Max Wall (sideways view).

This show has taught me 2 things:

1) JR either doesn't care what she looks like on TV or she is dilusioned about her appearance

2) She is definitely not a size small, even allowing for the 10lbs that TV is supposed to add.

Linda:hi:

I put this programme on last night and the first thing I said to hubby was "that's not a good look".

I don't think the barbie pink was doing her any favours at all.

She did say the other day in a fashion programme (can't remember which - don't watch many!!!!) that she was wearing a size medium:wink2:

Latest posts

Back