Goodness me...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Her arms look pretty amazing - great tone. Pity she didnt do a bit more work on other areas!

Julia def has great arms but I was cringing when I saw her in the exercise gear. She is either very brave to wear that on telly or she needs to get a mirror that shows below the waist.

And I couldn't believe they are still flogging the thigh master as it used to be known - seeing that took me back to the 80's LOL.

Curiosity got the better of me and I had to have a look..... JR's arms are definitely looking very good. I think they are looking far more toned than they did a few years ago.

Curiosity got the better of me and I had to have a look..... JR's arms are definitely looking very good. I think they are looking far more toned than they did a few years ago.

She said on the show that as well as the Pilates, she does quite a bit of swimming? *note to self........swim more!* lol

surely her trendy daughter or fitness instructor son could point her in the right direction as far as exercise wear is concerned?

Her daughter should point her in the right direction and say to her that if she remaims that size you just cannot wear figure hugging tops that emphasis all her lumps and bumps, a kaftan style or tunic t shirt top would be more appropiate for her size. Only when she has put in some hard graft to get slim only then can she wear these tight tops, until then its a no no. Im not so sure Julia enjoys exercise as much as she says she does.

Latest posts

Back