Stephanies's Summer Charity Event

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It wouldn't be the first time I'd been fastened to a four poster bed :20:

And I don't need embellishing, thank you very much, MrsJ! less is more with me :5:

I'm afraid I couldn't attend the studio, I had a dicky tummy after eating an Ashok curry at Stephs, I think the insulated dish had a dodgy rim (I know the feeling!).
I hope you had a good time, Momma....were you that miserable one on the end, the one who was obsessed by cutting bits of paper up and ignoring everyone?

It wouldn't be the first time I'd been fastened to a four poster bed :20:

And I don't need embellishing, thank you very much, MrsJ! less is more with me :5:

I'm afraid I couldn't attend the studio, I had a dicky tummy after eating an Ashok curry at Stephs, I think the insulated dish had a dodgy rim (I know the feeling!).
I hope you had a good time, Momma....were you that miserable one on the end, the one who was obsessed by cutting bits of paper up and ignoring everyone?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, did I give the game away that I was an imposter and not a real crafter then? :confused: I only entered for a nosy round her place and the grub :wink2:

It's not right is it ... fancy showing pies with the sticks in on the screen but then delivering them without the sticks, what if you wanted to keep them for your own pie making, disgusting!.....this smacks of a trades description claim :58:

Latest posts

Back