WOO! QVC America 4 Beauty TSVS TODAY!?!?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

oooo one of them is the Dr denese day cream..love that!

Surely we should celebrate independance day here!

Jude xx

Independance Day Special

Hi,
It is a special deal to celebrate American Independance Day, so I doubt we will get it. Shame though.....

:sad::sad::sad:

its a great idea and really good products too but i cant see it happening here either allthough we had 2 tsvs before!they were crappy though

oooo one of them is the Dr denese day cream..love that!

Surely we should celebrate independance day here!

Jude xx
Surely we should be celebrating St. Georges day not bluddy independance day we hear enough Americanisms over here as it is, but it would be good to have 4 TSV's.

I'm guessing that one of the reasons maybe they do this because its a 'holiday' and they might have difficulty getting guest presenters. This way they have managed to tempt 4 guest presenters into the studio in one go.

Surely we should be celebrating St. Georges day not bluddy independance day we hear enough Americanisms over here as it is, but it would be good to have 4 TSV's.

my point was a tongue-in-cheek reference to them no longer being a British colony. :thinking2:

J x

St. George's day is 23rd April so 23 TSVs (nothing with an LED light though please).

OMG just been on the conversion chart and that 64 fl oz of Philosophy Cinammon Buns is equivalent to 1.89 litres. What a whopper!

Latest posts

Back