Carole Hochman OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks weshpenguin. I bought this in green when it was (I think) a TSV, so I've now gone for the blue. I seem to think we all had a laugh about people who go to the shop in their pyjamas. Before anyone asks, no I don't!

I also have this set in green from when it was a TSV, but it is my least favourite of all my CH jim jams, so I'm not tempted to get another set.

My DD has the purple set and she likes it but I am not keen on the paisley pattern.
I ordered the CH OTO last week, which was cheaper and better value IMHO so wont be buying this one :D

i bought this and i love it....i put it on when i get in from work and it's great to lounge in and not revealing ( which on me is a blessing...:rolleyes: )

I got the recent OTO too and that's great for lounging about in. I love the shelf thing - tis wonderful to loll about with my frontage at the front rather than round my knees! :D

i bought this and i love it....i put it on when i get in from work and it's great to lounge in and not revealing ( which on me is a blessing...:rolleyes: )

Mrs James, I had my eye on this for some time, looks great to get ready in the morning after your shower. :BATH:But the sizes available are too large for me, I need a size S, or maybe M.

Carole Hochman

I Have watched the Carole Hochman shows but worry about what size to go for I take a Size 22 & have been looking for Some Pyjamas with crop leg Trousers as I am going into Hospital for A Spinal cord Implant for Pain relief so want something that is not going to reveal all but also need it to be Comfortable.Please advise me on the Sizing as Confused.

I would guess you'd need XL but the best thing to do would be to check the measurements on the website or with Customer Services before ordering. If you order from QVC you can always return it if it isn't right. The waist measurements are relaxed measurements so will stretch quite a bit from the sizes given. You could also check out Ebay for CH bargains.

Yes,I'd say either XL or XXL.
I wear the Medium in CH & I'm a good size 14 but once they sent me a Last Clicks set in Large in error & I kept it as they didn't have the Medium left.It isn't too huge on me either so I'm sure a Large would be fine on a 16 or 18 really.
BTW My recent oto arrived this morning & it looks great.Really glad I went for it as it was a steal.

I Have watched the Carole Hochman shows but worry about what size to go for I take a Size 22 & have been looking for Some Pyjamas with crop leg Trousers as I am going into Hospital for A Spinal cord Implant for Pain relief so want something that is not going to reveal all but also need it to be Comfortable.Please advise me on the Sizing as Confused.

I have the xxl and the waist, relaxed, is 43in. The cardi top is 52in. I think the cami is 49in. Be warned, though, that the elastic waist on the trousers and shorts is very wide, reminds me of boxers shorts. I'm a 20 top and 22 bottom and could have gone with an xl, but thought they might shrink, so went for the larger size. Still fit, nice and roomy. Very good quality, though.

Latest posts

Back