OPI Mod about Brights Collection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dazzler!

Guest Shopper
My Opi Mod about Brights collection has arrived today and wow are they bright!!!! I love all the colours there is a Blue, Yellow, Green, Coral, Orange, Pink, as bright as bright can be!!!! Cant wait to try them. Item 226311. Anyone who was wondering I would go for them if I was you!

Does anyone have the item number for the OPI Retro collection at all? Thanks

ohhhh Thanks so much SCW xx You knopw how I like my bright colours Great! i knew I could rely on you

My Opi Mod about Brights collection has arrived today and wow are they bright!!!! I love all the colours there is a Blue, Yellow, Green, Coral, Orange, Pink, as bright as bright can be!!!! Cant wait to try them. Item 226311. Anyone who was wondering I would go for them if I was you!

Glad they arrived and you like them Dazzler. You will have to let me know what they look like on.

:eeyore:

Glad they arrived and you like them Dazzler. You will have to let me know what they look like on.

:eeyore:

Will do Tabatha, they look very bright, the yellow looks lovely in the bottle. I only painted my nails Saturday night, so cant wait to try these colours!

You will love the Retro collection Dazzler, they are ALL really gorgeous especially Peach-A-Boo which has a sparkle!

You will love the Retro collection Dazzler, they are ALL really gorgeous especially Peach-A-Boo which has a sparkle!

Ohh did not realise that the Peach-A-Boo has a sparkle, oh lovely I might have to order these!!

Ohh did not realise that the Peach-A-Boo has a sparkle, oh lovely I might have to order these!!

All are shimmery sparkly, but Peach-A-Boo and (I just had a look) See Ya Later Sailor seem more sparkly, the blue is also very gorgeous! :)

Latest posts

Back